Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Kundalini Triggers & Completion Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Stephen, if i may ask a few questions about these physic attacks. Is it ill will directed towards you by another or could it be the experience of their sufferings & sin that you experience within yourself. Granted it could be both. I'm trying to relate to what you are addressing.

My last question to Tara was to help clarify this for me. So I'm wondering how the distinction is made between a deliberate wish to harm another and just someones stuff that we pick up on. If i'm with someone for 15-20 mins i start to experience this stuff within my own body.

It feels slimy, it feels violating. But then i came to see that this is the experience of sin & the suffering it has created. And that others who are sensitive to it will pick up on mine.

It's like my life is being changed. I'm being guided to know what it is to live a life based on constant forgivness. My diet is changing from vegetarian to eating meat again. I don't understand everything. It's just that a few more pieces are being understood.

posted Hide Post
Mary Sue,

It comes from a psychic healer I have history with. Very direct and intentional.

Thankfully it's less of a problem these days.

I know the kind of energy contamination you mean. These attacks have more a sense of evil, although it's good to downplay that, and are probably more sustained and debilitating.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Derek:
Haven't heard of that, but there is a school of Buddhism known as the Mind-Only school a.k.a. Yogacara a.k.a. Cittamatra. The key figures are Asanga and Vasubandhu. That school believes that everything exists within one's MIND.

Thank you Derek. I'll give that a look see. Depends on what they mean by Mind.

posted Hide Post
I should also say they are very different from demonic attack because they have a human vibration and involve aspects of personal history, narrative, character etc.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by samson:
I should also say they are very different from demonic attack because they have a human vibration and involve aspects of personal history, narrative, character etc.

Stephen i'm no expert at this type of thing. To my knowledge there are psychic exercises that can help clear one's body of these types of things.
But i don't think there is anything that can always prevent this type of thing from happening except perhaps deconstructing one's ego constantly.

Even praying for another can be used as a form of controlling another. Someone prayed for me once attempting to control me as i was making a spiritual decision. I felt all this energy coming towards me and my eyes actually changed color. I understood what was occurring and was able to stop it.

posted Hide Post
quote:
My last question to Tara was to help clarify this for me. So I'm wondering how the distinction is made between a deliberate wish to harm another and just someones stuff that we pick up on. If i'm with someone for 15-20 mins i start to experience this stuff within my own body.

It feels slimy, it feels violating.

Hi Mary Sue
I am sorry to hear you felt that way.
I don't think it is necessary to discuss Buddhist doctrines but more useful to speak to you about my experience with myself and my clients. (There are not many Buddhist doctrines anyway as it is an approach to spirituality that is very much based on personal experience)

So how can we differentiate between someone's wish to harm or whether it is 'just their stuff'?

I think this an artificial distinction. For example, if we meet someone who is very angry or has sadistic sexual feelings than we will feel these feelings if we are clairvoyant or sensitive enough but we will also become the target of them sooner or later if we stay in a close relationship with that person.

I see our emotions like lights of different colours, lets say golden light is love and a ruddy colour is anger. If we come into the proximity of these people we will feel and see these lights - it's not even personal. Everyone around these people will come under the influence of their positive and negative vibrations.

Obviously, it will become more personal the closer we involve ourselves into these relationships and the effects will be strongest if we are in a sexual relationship with someone.

You say, you could stop these 'attacks' - how did you do it? It would be great if you could share this with us.

Tara KundaliniTherapist

Posts: 262 | Location: UK | Registered: 03 April 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It might be helpful to have a thread about psychic attacks, what they really are, and how to go about dealing with them.

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
We have a thread on psychic attacks from many years ago. I think it was Stephen's first post to the forum.
- see https://shalomplace.org/eve/for...?r=62810965#62810965

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil:
We have a thread on psychic attacks from many years ago. I think it was Stephen's first post to the forum.
- see https://shalomplace.org/eve/for...?r=62810965#62810965

Wow, that was from the year 2002! I was practically still in diapers back then. Hee hee.

Stephen,

You've received a lot of feedback from this thread. I pray the Father help you sort out the wheat from the chaff of these words. May you be healed and made whole, according to our Father's pleasure.

Yesterday at Mass, I saw you held in Holy Mary's arms...sweet tender mother, pray for us.

Blessed by the precious Blood of Jesus. Blessed by His Holy Name...even until the end of time.

posted Hide Post
That's lovely, Shasha. Thank you!

I wake up singing Ave Maria a lot. My church is St Mary the Virgin. I ask for her assistance. I ask for the Spirit of her Son.

And yes, 2002, wow, was that me?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by samson:
I wake up singing Ave Maria a lot. My church is St Mary the Virgin. I ask for her assistance. I ask for the Spirit of her Son.
Hey, I had no idea! (consciously). Smiler

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Even praying for another can be used as a form of controlling another. Someone prayed for me once attempting to control me as i was making a spiritual decision. I felt all this energy coming towards me and my eyes actually changed color. I understood what was occurring and was able to stop it.

Wow, Mary Sue, I've never heard of changing eye color. That person must have had some kind of influence on your consciousness.

Intercessory prayer does connect us with the person we're praying for, which is why I believe it's always better to pray "They will be done" at the end of any prayer we offer on another's behalf.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Mary Sue,

I can resonate with feeling sensitive to other's energy field. Like Tara explained, it's as if everyone carries their own personal weather cloud around with them. If they are in a storm of negativity, and if you get too close, you will feel their chaos. It can be confusing to know what is yours and what is the others. It can feel crazy.

But in fact, 'picking up on other's energy' is a basic principle of human development. We largely learn who we are by how other's relate to us.

The big down side is that at times or in extreme cases, the energy sensitive person may fail to discriminate between their motives and impulses from an other. The up side is that sensitive people tend to be more compassionate. Many of them become therapists. Wink

In my experience, what's helped the most to cope with sensitivity has been living a highly disciplined, Christ-centered life.

All those things which help focus your energies and priorities on Christ will make you more stable and less porous. Setting clear, simple goals for your day is important. Being around people who endeavor to walk in purity. Being with people who value honesty. Breaking all unholy, unhealthy ties with people, even in our thoughts. Taking responsibility for your own unsavory impulses and weaknesses.

Above all, however, for me there's one thing that has proven to be the best means of protection and strengthening of my core. The Eucharist. By far, receiving Jesus in the Eucharist has been the most strengthening power in my life. After that, there is nothing to say.

except...

Love to you, Mary Sue! Smiler

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KundaliniTherapist

It feels slimy, it feels violating.

Hi Mary Sue
I am sorry to hear you felt that way.
I don't think it is necessary to discuss Buddhist doctrines but more useful to speak to you about my experience with myself and my clients. "

OK

"So how can we differentiate between someone's wish to harm or whether it is 'just their stuff'?

I think this an artificial distinction. For example, if we meet someone who is very angry or has sadistic sexual feelings than we will feel these feelings if we are clairvoyant or sensitive enough but we will also become the target of them sooner or later if we stay in a close relationship with that person. "

"I see our emotions like lights of different colours, lets say golden light is love and a ruddy colour is anger. If we come into the proximity of these people we will feel and see these lights - it's not even personal. Everyone around these people will come under the influence of their positive and negative vibrations.

Obviously, it will become more personal the closer we involve ourselves into these relationships and the effects will be strongest if we are in a sexual relationship with someone. "

Tara yes, i can see that this can be the case at times for me.. Something else is occurring besides this and beside seeing my issues in the outer world. This is an
experience of experiencing another's suffering as if it is my own. There does not seem to be any other type of knowing except with my husband. I do not need to know the person for this to occur.

I asked Sister about this and she said this is
part of the Christian tradition. After a few months i asked if this is a form of intercessory prayer she said that yes, i guess this could be considered this. But it's at a very deep level.

I have felt very close to the Heart of Christ.
But it finally dawned of me that are thorns around the Heart of Christ. I feel that when i can relate to all this in a more spiritually mature way that i will not be so resistant to this calling.

"You say, you could stop these 'attacks' - how did you do it? It would be great if you could share this with us."

I really prefer to not view things like this
as attacks. It's too inflammatory a word for
me.

The exercise I do not have permission to share.
If i were to put words to it i believe they would be deconstruction of one's ego. But i vere from Christian beliefs here.

Tara KundaliniTherapist[/QUOTE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mary Sue,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
Mary Sue,

Shasha, I remember that you are very sensitive
also.

"The big down side is that at times or in extreme cases, the energy sensitive person may fail to discriminate between their motives and impulses from an other. The up side is that sensitive people tend to be more compassionate. Many of them become therapists. Wink "

There can be some of this going on at times.

"In my experience, what's helped the most to cope with sensitivity has been living a highly disciplined, Christ-centered life.

All those things which help focus your energies and priorities on Christ will make you more stable and less porous. Setting clear, simple goals for your day is important. Being around people who endeavor to walk in purity. Being with people who value honesty. Breaking all unholy, unhealthy ties with people, even in our thoughts. Taking responsibility for your own unsavory impulses and weaknesses. "

Above all, however, for me there's one thing that has proven to be the best means of protection and strengthening of my core. The Eucharist. By far, receiving Jesus in the Eucharist has been the most strengthening power in my life. After that, there is nothing to say.

except...

Love to you, Mary Sue! Smiler

And love to you also Shasha. I am beginning to
experience what you are expressing about The
Eucharist.