Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Kundalini Triggers & Completion Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi Paul
thanks for this - it's highly informative and confirms very much my own experiences.

I find that any attempt of 'moving energy' usually backfires, even if we are not in pain to begin with.

If we are in pain, trying to move and manipulate energy backfires even worse. Instead, we need to make our behaviour more loving, confident and honest in some way. Our behaviour always happens in relationships, we are never an island, not even for a second. So the relational factor you mention is crucial.

When working with my clients (and myself) I find that healing difficult relationships usually improves kundalini symptoms. This healing usually involves sending love to the person who makes our life difficult (but without becoming submissive).

Our supreme relationship is of course with the divine and immersing ourselves more deeply into that relationship and opening up divine love is the highest healing we can receive.

Tara KundaliniTherapist

Posts: 262 | Location: UK | Registered: 03 April 2013Report This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Great exchanges! Thanks, all.

I have been blessed with the charismatic gift of tongues (glossalalia), which comes and goes through the day, and seems to have the effect of not only helping maintain a prayerful attitude, but of balancing the energy centers, primarily through breath and sound. The quality and depth of breathing changes, and the types of sound change, depending on which chakras are blocked or over-charged. There is this correlation between the chakras and sound, and it's one of the ways glossalalia works.

See http://shalomplace.com/res/chakras.html for some sound associations (and a great deal more). The wonderful thing about the gift of tongues is that one doesn't have to consciously figure out which sounds to use. I credit the Holy Spirit with that. Smiler

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I think I can relate to that, Paul. I find myself saying what I feel a lot more recently, a kind of necessary response to the blockage and an appropriate one to circumstances. There's the ability to be firm and say no or resist someone without losing love towards them, to express annoyance, then be perfectly ok with someone in forgiveness and love. I also need to talk to God more.

As for the head pain, it's difficult to identify issues that might relate to it. Right thinking in relationships might be the key, but I wonder too, without ducking responsibility, if blockages are imposed or constructed by parties unwilling to move into healing with you. For our part, there has to be that loving prayer, energy and good will, but what if we meet barriers from those we seek to reconcile with? I remember last year during a really tough time of psychic attack, a bolt of energy pierced my throat releasing a host of images and associations, eventually alleviating the pain and loosening the constriction I felt. Often too there's a sense of energy crunching through the head and a subsequent opening out. These both have helped to move an almost impossibly difficult reistionship on, but I also sense a kind of karmic resistance which remains difficult to negotiate.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by samson:
Yes, I think I can relate to that, Paul. I find myself saying what I feel a lot more recently, a kind of necessary response to the blockage and an appropriate one to circumstances. There's the ability to be firm and say no or resist someone without losing love towards them, to express annoyance, then be perfectly ok with someone in forgiveness and love. I also need to talk to God more.

As for the head pain, it's difficult to identify issues that might relate to it. Right thinking in relationships might be the key, but I wonder too, without ducking responsibility, if blockages are imposed or constructed by parties unwilling to move into healing with you. For our part, there has to be that loving prayer, energy and good will, but what if we meet barriers from those we seek to reconcile with? I remember last year during a really tough time of psychic attack, a bolt of energy pierced my throat releasing a host of images and associations, eventually alleviating the pain and loosening the constriction I felt. Often too there's a sense of energy crunching through the head and a subsequent opening out. These both have helped to move an almost impossibly difficult reistionship on, but I also sense a kind of karmic resistance which remains difficult to negotiate.

When I was studying the Hebrew alphabet, one of the big things I learned was that the letters of the alphabet represent a kind of psychic network that connects our consciousness to other people and the world at large. Two of the letters that made the most impact on me were Ayin and Peh, translated respectively as Eye and Mouth.

Ayin, among other things, is connected with the mental impression we hold in our consciousness of other people (and things). That is to say, I have a mental image of "samson" in my head that roughly correlates with you as a person. It's composed of everything I know about you, that I've learned from reading your posts, any interactions we've had, and intuitive as well as prejudicial insights that I may have formed about you for one reason or another. The better our relationship becomes, the more accurate that mental image of you will be, and the better we will be able to communicate and transfer ideas to one another as a result.

Peh works along similar lines, but in reverse. From my point of view, Peh is associated with the mental image of me that you hold in your head, which I may hope to influence and construct by the things I tell you about myself, either directly or indirectly. The idea is similar to one's reputation.

I'm telling you this because I want to point out that we don't really deal and interact with other people, per se, but rather we deal with and interact with the impressions we hold in our consciousness of other people. Sometimes they are accurate, and sometimes they are not. And sometimes we give those mental images, believing them to be other people, power over us that we don't have to give. This is the same framework that ideas like psychological projection and transference are based on. It's also the framework through which things like psychic attacks and various kinds of magical influence work through. What's important here is to remember that you're always dealing with your own consciousness, and therefore it is an area in which your will is supreme. Other people can influence it, but you must allow it to happen, either consciously or unconsciously.

posted Hide Post
Not sure I agree with this, Paul. It doesn't take into account energetic links. There are yogic techniques, for instance, of drawing guru energy into the body through the perineum. This has been a problem with me with a psychic "healer". That link is incredibly hard to break because it allows energy coils to be formed in the auric field from where attacks can be launched.

Of course the links are diminished by love as a way of negating fear, but my point is that it's a direct energy hold, rather than power assigned to someone by a conscious impression of the subject.

What I'm finding is that the energy links can be weakened as karma plays out and eventually dissipates, which is really about me becoming more detached from my reaction to attack, and open to love and forgiveness, consciously allowing the negative energy to slip of me as I become more fully awake. I'm also perceiving angelic and other supernatural assistance blocking the negativity.

My point in relation to the head pain is that it won't heal until all the karma of that relationship burns out which, as I see it, coincides with kundalini opening the crown and third eye.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Not sure I agree with this, Paul. It doesn't take into account energetic links. There are yogic techniques, for instance, of drawing guru energy into the body through the perineum. This has been a problem with me with a psychic "healer". That link is incredibly hard to break because it allows energy coils to be formed in the auric field from where attacks can be launched.

Of course the links are diminished by love as a way of negating fear, but my point is that it's a direct energy hold, rather than power assigned to someone by a conscious impression of the subject.

What I'm finding is that the energy links can be weakened as karma plays out and eventually dissipates, which is really about me becoming more detached from my reaction to attack, and open to love and forgiveness, consciously allowing the negative energy to slip of me as I become more fully awake. I'm also perceiving angelic and other supernatural assistance blocking the negativity.

My point in relation to the head pain is that it won't heal until all the karma of that relationship burns out which, as I see it, coincides with kundalini opening the crown and third eye.

What do you mean when you say an energetic link? How do you think these links are established? And what is it exactly that is being linked by the energy? Is it you as a person? Is it your will? Your reason? Your body? What do you mean when you say karma dissipates when you become more detached from your reaction to the attack? What do you really, really mean? I know it's difficult to describe in language that's not metaphorical and figurative, but it can be done to a degree.

posted Hide Post
I differentiate between consciousness and the energy of consciousness, the energy created by thought, emotion, physical action. If that energy is invaded it affects the whole person, at least for the time that there is an intention to damage you. Will and reason remain, but are limited by the energy's diminished capacity.

Another problem I have with what you suggest is that it denies or at least diminishes the effect of an objective reality, and an individual subject's sensitivity or openness to that reality. It denies that others may exercise their will against you. To a certain extent the subject is intact but functionally destabilised by the power of an outside agent's will.

This works at all levels of reality, from brute force to subtle psychic attack. For instance, did the Jews only suffer at the hands of the Nazi's because their will allowed it? Huge implications here and philosophical problems.

posted Hide Post
Hi Samson
without going too much into the philosophical aspects and the question whether victims of wars have drawn these atrocities onto themselves (too controversial and potentially upsetting) I like to say that on the level of PSYCHIC attacks you can be in charge and decide whether you allow them to happen or not.

I always say to my clients 'you are giving your power away' if they associate too much reality to these dynamics. Believing in demonic and psychic attacks is a slippery road and can end very badly once we are charged up with the hightened energy of kundalini.(think psychiatry)

In principle, all you have to do is to see yourself in a firm bubble, put your adversary in a firm bubble as well, fill both bubbles with compassionate love and for an even stronger help, place the bubble of your adversary into the arms of your higher power. Job done! (The process is described in detail in my book "the five minute miracle")

All you have to do after that is to maintain this view and resolutely refute any idea that you are really under psychic attack or similar. Your mind is powerful and you need to make sure that all this power stays with yourself and that you never give it to some dark force.

I am not talking from theory - I have worked with numerous people who believed to some degree in the things you describe. The process that I have outlined is not my personal invention - it can be found with variations in all spiritual paths and I can attest to the fact that it works.

Hope this helps

Tara KundaliniTherapist

posted Hide Post
Tara,

I've tried these techniques for years, and find that it's a process - not quite job done. There's a dynamic that's greater than just human will and human power. One might call it divine will. From a Christian pov, God allows suffering as redemptive and purgative. My own struggles have worked like a dark night and have brought me into deeper communion with God. Not that I'm a saint, but many of the true Christian saints have gone through prolonged adversity, something similar, and have only overcome it over time. And not that I want these attacks.

This has been going on for well nigh 15 years and I have tried hundreds of techniques similar to the one you mention, some of them Christian based. From a rational pov how can it work if the adversity's will remains unchanged? I was told to deny I was under attack, refuse to believe it. Didn't work. As I say, I now believe there is a greater purpose, deeper undercurrents and more mysterious dynamics involved. I've also communicated with guardian angels and been told things are being allowed while they have use.

Perhaps to a certain degree you're both right, in that as my spiritual power increases, the severity of the attacks diminishes. The great irony and paradox is that the attacks are used to actually empower me. So it's a long process, not quite a 5 minute miracle in my experience.

posted Hide Post
Hi Samson
I have to apologise for the slightly ridiculous title of my book (The Five Minute Miracle). It was imposed by my publisher and most people do not like it (including myself - boohoo!)

Obviously, nothing is quite a five Minute miracle. The key is to maintain these visualisations and to not revert to the previous thinking of giving psychic attack reality.

This inner strength together with the strength to truly send love to anybody who is making our life difficult is what spiritual power is all about.

So, it's great that you are starting to see this working for you.

When it comes to the psychic realm our beliefs are everything. Whatever we believe deep down will start to assume a form of reality. That is equally true for positive and frightening beliefs. So, it is important to examine our spiritual beliefs in that regard.

Tara KundaliniTherapist

posted Hide Post
Yes, in principle, you're absolutely right.

For me meditation and prayer have build up an inner resource which is now taking over to a great extent, bearing a lot of fruit. But it's been a struggle, a process, as I say, and while for some that initial empowerment may have immediate effect, for others, like me, it's more of a war, an ongoing accumulation of resource and a deepening of love, effecting a decrease in psychic adversity.

And yes, publishers Roll Eyes!

posted Hide Post
Actually, this takes us back to my initial question on whether kundalini can take us to an end point, a state of being fully awakened, as Derek might say Wink, so that any psychic adversity, karma, is only a matter of what's effected from that awakened state. If to be awake is to be free and in love, then those negative energy links are rendered totally ineffectual. But while we remain in the process of awakening, those links still have a hold.

In Christians terms, God uses the process as an action of the Holy Spirit to draw us into a deeper experience of his love and liberty, which is a realisation of our identity as his children.

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
I have had extensive communication with three individuals (besides Stephen) who believe they have been invaded by another's energy and can't shake it off. In all three cases, they had opened themselves to spiritual influence of the other via shaktipat and/or reiki. The symptoms they describe are similar: churning, coiling dark energies that create painful burning sensations, even on a physical level; sometimes dark emotions and difficulty focusing their thoughts. They all clearly distinguish between their own everyday conscious state and this energy; they also have kundalini awakened and can tell what's "theirs" and the other's. They've been through extensive therapy and have tried a wide range of spiritual/religious interventions. Two of them have noted slight improvements through the years. The other just had to give up on her job and go on disability.

It seems unjust that another's energy/consciousness could become so enmeshed with one's own, but in all three cases they willingly opened themselves up to this, hoping to experience higher states of consciousness and healing from various inner struggles. The consequences were much worse than the struggles they were already dealing with. Still, they have rebuked the contaminating energies, gone to faith healers, and surrendered it all to God as best they could. All three have actually become deeply spiritual people of faith through the process, yet they are still most definitely wounded.

I will be referring these three to this part of our discussion in the hope that they can take away something helpful to them.

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I differentiate between consciousness and the energy of consciousness, the energy created by thought, emotion, physical action. If that energy is invaded it affects the whole person, at least for the time that there is an intention to damage you. Will and reason remain, but are limited by the energy's diminished capacity.

Another problem I have with what you suggest is that it denies or at least diminishes the effect of an objective reality, and an individual subject's sensitivity or openness to that reality. It denies that others may exercise their will against you. To a certain extent the subject is intact but functionally destabilised by the power of an outside agent's will.

This works at all levels of reality, from brute force to subtle psychic attack. For instance, did the Jews only suffer at the hands of the Nazi's because their will allowed it? Huge implications here and philosophical problems.

I understand what you're saying and I'm basically agreeing what Tara (and you) has already said in response to this. It is definitely true that we are influenced by other people and we do not always control our material circumstances. It's also true, however, that we have some level of influence on the way we experience these circumstances. For instance, your outlook seems to be that these experiences are contributing to your spiritual growth and development, as you learn to deal with them and "outgrow" the conflicts, so to speak. This is a different perception of it than someone who feels ultimately victimized and who believes they not only have no power over the situation, but no way out as well.

The techniques for energetic "shielding" that Tara has described are fairly common and do work when practiced consistently. There are also other, more advanced techniques that can be applied either by yourself or by someone more capable. I know folks here have said they've gone to energy healers who've made the situation worse for them, and I definitely believe it. But I also know a handful of skilled, spiritually mature professionals who I've seen accurately diagnose a spiritual "condition" and institute procedures for healing the wounds and ruptures caused by psychic attacks as you're describing them. Let me know if this is out of line, Phil, but anyone who's interested in talking to one of these folks, feel free to PM me. If you have a serious problem, I'd be willing to help with or possibly take on the costs associated with any services needed.

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by samson:
... For our part, there has to be that loving prayer, energy and good will, but what if we meet barriers from those we seek to reconcile with? ...QUOTE]

I know you've had 15 years to think and pray about this Stephen. But this comment sparks in my the following reaction:

Sometimes the Father will not allow reconcilation with another. God may keep people apart out of a need to *protect* His children from an other who has an alliance with satantic powers.

It is often our wishful, romantic fantasy that healing means reconciling with an harmful person. And another fantasy that our love will turn them around. Maybe yes. May not your calling.

So I don't think that 'loving' the other is a smart idea in some cases. Of course, we are called to love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us, but Jesus' model of deliverance from evil spirits was telling them "GET OUT!" and be gone.

This may not be about you Stephen, but in general, this is my perspective. If somebody is actively oppressed by a demon and has a hook in you, I don't think sending 'loving' thoughts and prayers to that person is always wise. In fact, it may be only playing into their hand and further binding you to the demon.

Phil-- I think your idea to welcome those three others into the discussion is good, but maybe on another thread since we've moved off this topic.