Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Symtoms/Kundalini Login/Join

Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Has anyone experienced flashes of light towards the outer part of the eye? It could be the top, bottom, or either side. It seems to happen when I turn my head a certain way. Last week I went to the eye Dr. for a routine exam. and I told about this, but there were no comments. After completing my exam. the Dr. said everything was fine. I don't even need new glasses (first time!).
Well, a couple of days after the exam I noticed there was the "flash?" of light in another area of my eye. Before I went to the eye Dr. I only had the light in my right eye. This time it was on the left. Then I didn't have it for a few days. It was kind of off and on, but still in the left eye.

Last night it happened towards the top and bottom of my left eye, in addition to just the side of the eye. And it was "brighter" than ever. I don't know if this is a medical problem, or if it has to do with the "Light" of God.. the Inner Light. I don't know how else to explain it.

Like I said I just went to the eye Dr. and all was well. I don't know what to make of this.
It isn't exactly flashes of light, like lightening, but it is more like a streak of light, and only around the "peremeter" of my eye.
Any insights on this would be greatly appreciated.

Katy

Posts: 538 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 17 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Katy!
I do have the experience of light flashes but I don't know if it is the same as yours. In my experience these light flashes are dense energies. They appear mostly as flash lights but they are not always light. During my normal day to day activity when I turn my head in a certain way they appear as dark line. I see them mostly during the time of purification and transmutation where these energies transmuted to light. These dense energies can be yours released to be purified. I hope this help otherwise we can discuss it with further following questions.

Posts: 340 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 14 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Grace,
Actually mine are not always light either. Sometimes they appeared to be dark line.And that puzzled me. But most of the time, and last night they were light.

I'm not sure about them appearing as flash lights though. I know something like that is hard to describe.

I HAVE been going thru transformation. Seems I always have been though, in some degree. I also have been praying to Mary which I normally don't do. As a child my family prayed the rosary every evening, so I got "burned out" on the Hail Marys. Also very recently I have been asking the Angels to help me.
So what do I do about it? Meditate more? Less?
I am going thru personal problems also, so I am praying a lot, and practicing being in the Now.

Thanks,
Katy

Posts: 538 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 17 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Katy, I know it is confusing. For me it took long time to know what is going on. Dense energies appear in different forms. Sometimes they appear like light sometime dark. They even have particular smell. Very few people know about it and I understand it is disturbing and confusing. What do you feel when you see them? In my case I feel/see the energies when they transmuted. I'm like an observer watching the spirit within me cleanse the dense energies. Having full trust on Christ I just simply follow the process. What is going on is cleansing the dense energies on individual and planetory level.

Prayer is good and do it with compassion and love. Don't be afraid you are fully protected by Christ and higher beings. Try to focus all your attention on Christ through listining Christian based music and prayer. Even in the midst of purification try to focus your attention on Christ. Don't afraid the light you see. Sometimes they appear powerfully but don't afraid, Christ within you know what is going on. Listen intently what your inner voice said and follow no matter what it is. Don't try to fix by your self. Fear is the most enemy in this process because it can attract other uninvited entities. Instead have trust on Christ no matter what appear on the surface. God is working in you directly. Just follow the process as it display, have full trust on Christ and everything will be ok. Attending Mass and taking Eucharist helps a lot. You also can contact me on private mail if you wishes.

Posts: 340 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 14 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Katy,
I had very similar light flashes a few years ago, a whole bunch all at once, in the peripheral vision of just one eye. It's good that you had yours checked out by an eye doctor. When I called my eye doctor about what was happening, he wanted to see me right away, as it could have meant the beginning of a detached retina. After examining me, he said that it was just from the shrinking of the vitreous gel inside the eyeball...part of the normal aging process. The shrinking causes little tugs on the retina, which makes flashes of light. Mine were most pronounced when I turned my head or moved my eyes quickly. They went on for a few weeks, if I remember rightly, fading away little by little.

I was interested to read about your lights and your wondering about them, though, because just this week I had a few flashes in my other eye, during a time of intense kundalini energy which included a lot of involuntary movement & head turnings. I wondered if it had to do with the k. energy, or if it was just the other eye doing its natural aging thing and responding to the movement of my body. The interface between the spiritual and our bodies is such a mystery -- who knows?
How is it with your eyes now?
Revkah

Posts: 82 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Hi Revkah,

That is exactly how it is with me.. happens when I turn my head or move my eyes quickly. But I wonder why it started happening in the left eye only a couple of days AFTER I went to the eye Dr. It only happened occasionally in the right eye before I went to the Dr. It also seems to happen more when I am breathing and/or meditating and praying.. Here I thought maybe it was a sign of God's special presence or something.. or K.

I wish the Dr. had told me if it was a natural aging thing.. Now I don't know what to think. Like you said, the interface between the spiritual and our bodies is a mystery. I believe that the body and mind are one... so who knows.

But anyway, yes, I still get the flashes of light. Also sometimes in the mornings when I first wake up and am still real relaxed, I see what I call confetti lights. swirly, golden, dancing specks of light. Have you had that too?
This has been going on for maybe a couple of years... off and on.

Thanks for your reply.

Katy

posted Hide Post
Hi Katy,
No, nothing like that...that sounds very different from the flashy thing. Sounds nice. :-)

Posts: 82 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Well now I have something new going on. I searched the internet and couldn't find anything even close to this. In my sleep, and during sleep paralysis, or high alpha intrusion (I was diagnosed with these sleep disorders at a sleep clinic a couple of yrs ago.) I've been experiencing a powerful "inrush"? of air in my abdominal area. It's like taking a deep "belly breath", but it happens in this sleep state. This just started a couple of weeks ago. The first time scared me; I thought my "belly" would burst.
This same thing also happened many times with my chest breathing... thought my chest would blow up..

I always did have very wierd breathing patterns.
When I was in my teens, as I would start falling asleep,my breathing would stop and wake me up. It sounds like sleep apnea, I know, but the Dr. at the sleep clinic said I didn't have sleep apnea, nor narcolepsy. I don't have those episodes anymore though.

Over the years it has been all different kinds of breathing abnormalities... in my wakefulness and in my sleep.
I have been to a certified breath therapist several times, and she said I really needed to practice abdominal breathing, that I was mainly a chest breather. Well, that is another story. It just all gets so concusing to me sometimes. I don't know which things are medical issues, and which things ("abnormal" breathing) might be K or energy related. How does one know???

I have an appt. with my regular Dr. for this Weds. I feel funny asking him if he knows about kundalini. Actually though, I think I did mention it once, and he mumbled something.. seemed to not want to talk about it. ? So I don't know if he'll just tell me to go back to the sleep clinic or what.

I also experience what MAY be some kind of sleep terror and/or nightmares. Too many weird things and I don't think ANY Dr would understand.
Any insights? Thanks for listening.

Katy

posted Hide Post
Dear Katy,

I don't know anyting about you, so I hope you don't mind my responding to your comments.

I wonder if the inrush of air in you belly area is related at all to the night terrors / nightmares that you have begun experiencing. In any case, I would urge you to say a prayer at night before you go to sleep. Claim the presence and protection of the Holy Spirit. Repeat the words of Jesus: "Father, into your hands, I commend my spirit."

Also, whenever I feel fear about any sleep or night-time encounters, I pray Romans 12:1. I offer my body as a living sacrifice for the sake of God's Glory and His kingdom. With these prayers, I feel in greater alliance and commitment to the Lord and trust in His activity in my life, day and night.

I'm sure you already know this, but maybe it helps to be reminded.

much peace to you,
shasha

Posts: 352 | Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Registered: 24 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Shasha,

That is good advice. Thank you. I do pray a lot and also practice Centering Prayer, but I have not prayed specifically for the presence and protection of the Holy Spirit before I go to sleep... at least not regularly.

Thanks for your reply.

Katy

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Katy:
[qb] I've been experiencing a powerful "inrush"? of air in my abdominal area. It's like taking a deep "belly breath", but it happens in this sleep state. This just started a couple of weeks ago. The first time scared me; I thought my "belly" would burst.
This same thing also happened many times with my chest breathing... thought my chest would blow up.. [/qb]
Hi Katy,

Thanks for sharing that fascinating account. What happened to you spontaneously reminds me of what some yoga masters did voluntarily (maybe spontaneously at first). I'm told by someone in his lineage that Muktananda had a huge distended belly (kind of like louis Armstrong's cheeks) stretched like that from belly breathing.

Posts: 455 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
I was wondering too, if it could be spontaneous pranayama. But why, I already do abdominal breathing consciously, maybe not enough though. When I went to the breath therapist, that was my "homework", to practice "belly breathing". Maybe I haven't been doing that enough and so the Holy Spirit has to do that for me in my sleep :-))

Well, tomorrow I go to the Dr... see what he says.

Thanks!

Katy