Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

kundalini seems to be taking a nap Login/Join

<w.c.>
posted
And yes to your seeing how His deeper, unnoticed presence shows up in others when you are without consolations. That is an interesting and helpful observation.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matt-:
[qb] I'm having really hard time those days, so I can't write much...

Ok, my head's hurting, I gotta go... [/qb]
LOL (and sympathizing). I know those feelings. Some poor soul I read sometime back referred to this as brain cramps, or left-brain freeze. Nothing to do but back off the mental concentration -- not easy in some professions.

Prayers, matt. As you note, Christ is there with you in your struggles.

- - -

w.c., you really should consider writing a spiritual autobiography, as your journey has awakened in you a deep understanding of different spiritual traditions along with the value of modern therapeutic methods. We'd surely help to promote it on this website.

And what a loving dream you describe. When a man's anima shows up as such a mother, there is integration happening at a very deep level. It sounds like the inner child is learning to be loved.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil:

Prayers, matt. As you note, Christ is there with you in your struggles.

Yeah, I will join you in praying for Matt. It seems many of us are hurting right now (me too). I appreciate all the very personal, deep sharing from all of you, dear ones.

May I suggest that we lift one another up in prayer for God's healing and peace in our lives?
Smiler

Posts: 352 | Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Registered: 24 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<bdb>
posted
I lit a candle for Matt and w.c. this morning in church,I will light one for you too, Shasha.
w.c.,you are an example of grief, dissociation,loss,suffering being transformed into compassion.I hope you can hear how much you have helped me get some insight and clearness on my crazy thought patterns.
I thank all of you.Prayers and blessings on you especially,Matt.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil, W.C., Shasha, Bdb - thank you so much for your prayers. You teach me what the Christ's Church really is. I don't feel lonely anymore, that's for sure.
Yes, Shasha, that's a beautiful idea - I will offer my prayer and pain for all of you.
Yesterday, I read a Psalm which made me literally speechless - I think it needs no comments:

"When the just cry out, the LORD hears them,
and from all their distress he rescues them.
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted;
and those who are crushed in spirit he saves.
Many are the troubles of the just man,
but out of them all the LORD delivers him.
He watches over all his bones;
not one of them shall be broken."

Oh my sweet Lord, who are above us, among us and within us, let us realize how deeply you love us and let us abandon our defenses against this tender and mighty love of yours. Even though we may not find you in the dark, it is in the dark that YOU find us, for you already found us before the creation of the world. Amen.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 25 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear shasha!

thanks for that reply! ....and what a reply ;-)
..very honest.

I do know solomaes work, you are right. However it is only her experience, it is also something that comes from the outside, something i do not give much attention to. All teaching comes from within, it is the holy spirit who brings all things to our remembrance.

There is nothing wrong with being taught from the outside, but there comes a time when one has to fully accept christ, rely only to him und trust jesus 100%.
No one knows my path in him, only jesus knows it. If i need to hear something from someone else then he will guide me there.
Others will only compare their experience with what i experience and then jugde upon that. If something is to new for them they cannot help. Just saying trust jesus. After all this is about you and christ, isn't it?

I cannot understand how it could be foolhearty to trust jesus above all else?

To rely on feedback from others is to want security for ones owns experiences. Security should come from jesus and no one else. Who other security could be 100% true for oneself?

Yes there are many evil spirits who fool us and in my experience we need to be fooled to learn to distinguish truth from false christ. As long as the focus is on jesus the foolish states will disappear. We can also be fooled by not trusting jesus within and needing external validation.

The absolut truth is only in god and can never be known. When i say that i felt this and that it is christ expressing himself as me. I am still a filter and what i say is no absolut truth, just a sharing of what i experience.

Yes, we are broken, but christ makes us whole. that is his purpose to heal us.

Others do not need to have the same experiences as me, most likly they will not because the process is unique to everyone.

The christbody is something i experience, it is something i am aware around my physical body. It has nothing to do with what i think and feel. It reactes on its own.

So enough for now :-)

So much love to you Shasha!
Alariel

Posts: 12 | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil:
In fact, it was only after making an 8-day Zen retreat and then giving up on that kind of meditation afterwards, returning to Christian prayer, that I saw how kundalini was a process that facilitated full embodiment of contemplative union between God and self.

Phil, it seems your natural inclination was to follow the A-C route on the diagram, whereas the Zen people were trying to force you along A-B. Hence the conflict. St. John of the Cross says similar things: the A-B route is only for beginners and after a while must be discarded.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Canada | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post