Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

help needed Login/Join

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Look up Tara Springet, kundalini counseling, on the Internet. Maybe she can work with you by phone or Skype.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Phil,

Thanks for the information.
Things are quite worse at the moment,
The midsection chakra 3 is so unstable, sometimes it comes loose, after that i cant handle it, and have to throw up.
I saw some time ago a couple of things of her on the internet. I know she had a waiting list.

Wich book of her do you recommend ?

Anyone any advice about the unstability of the solar plexis erea and beneath ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hcb,

Posts: 94 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am having troubles now for some time:

I can't sit (when doing nothing )because of the amount of energy, I can't stay physical calm,when sitting on the sofa,or sometimes also when laying down on the bed.

The mind has an effect too, I know, but
is there any way to relax (a tool) so that it will be possible to just sit again, and relax the body somehow , apart from the suggested therapy ?

thank you, it would help me a lot.

Posts: 94 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Here's what you need to learn to work with:

* Energy follows attention -- eventually

* Thought focuses attention

So we try, at least, to not make things worse because of our thinking, and we endeavor to keep awareness here, now in love.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ECB... based on my own experiences with this energy, I concur with Phil. In many ways, it teaches one to be present in the moment (the 'now') with your thoughts, as well as coaxing one into practicing 'non-doing' (just type it into Google if you are unfamiliar with it).

I don't know if it will help you much, but you can read a bit about my own journey and travails...

https://www.amazon.com/Making-...ords=mystic+cardwell

One thing that helped me a great deal was to incorporate 'active' meditation into my practice, also mentioned in the book. It taught me how to direct and incorporate the energy to dissipate it throughout my body, rather than remain pooled at the base of the spine.

Namaste'

Posts: 113 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 18 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you phil,
it seems today not possible to focus not on it,
my whole body is pricking and i couldnt stand it anymore,
apart from the other things.

@ Les : I am pretty exhausted,
Could you tell me a bit more about the active meditation.
(sorry i cant read a book right now) that you are doing ?

posted Hide Post
ECB... re: the energy overload... I tested a number of remedies to help me relax at night, most of them in the alchemy realm since I didn't want to add any more meds to my routine. Something that should help you with the energy overload is a type of Ormus (ORME's) which are relatively inexpensive and can be had in pill, powder, or liquid forms. This one is quite mild and aside from a number of health benefits, puts you in a mild Alpha state for an hour or two...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...d=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1

Best...

Posts: 113 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 18 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ECB... the book is only 40 pages. If you don't have KindleUnlimited or can't pony up the $5, let me know and I'll email you the manuscript.

posted Hide Post
Thanks Les !
could you mail me a copy of the script ?

I dont know if i can or dare to do anything with it,
because until now everything is a big mess, after reiki and the chi breathing. It seems that everything i do goes wrong somehow.

My mail adress is henkchr@hotmail.com
Thanks !

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcb:
everything is a big mess, after reiki and the chi breathing

Sorry, hcb, I haven't been following all the posts on Shalom Place, but your mention of chi exercises made me think of what the Chinese call "qigong deviation". This is a problem recognized in Chinese medicine, though not in Western medicine. Here is the Wikipedia article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zou_huo_ru_mo

I also saw that you mentioned lorezapam. Wouldn't you be best advised by a physician or psychiatrist rather than by ordinary people like us?

Posts: 1013 | Location: Canada | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for that derek , we will look into this.

posted Hide Post
Hi, I only check in occasionally, hcb, but I saw your post and thought I would make a few suggestions.

I am an acupuncturist and personally have found acupuncture both activating and clearing. (K began to awaken in me approximately two years ago, but I have not had the kind of difficulties your are facing.) That said, with the little info you have given about your case, its hard to draw too many conclusions. However, if you do choose to try acupuncture again, the acupuncturist should choose only points that anchor and drain, namely jing-well points or shu-stream points, which are the last two points of each meridian.

In the mean time, you could also try some simple home remedies to calm the mind: Calming herbal teas include lemon balm (Melissa Officinalis, Linden (tilia), chamomile, lavender. You could also do lavender aromatherapy and take a daily RDA supplement of magnesium, which calms the CNS.

As for learning more about chakras, I recommend looking into it from a combined eastern/western point of view and possibly looking for a therapist who is open to working in a combined paradigm: http://download.audible.com/pr...s/BK_TANT_006589.pdf

Lastly, you might read M. Robert Mulholland Jr.'s Invitation to a Journey with Ruth Haley Barton's spiritual practices and study guide. It sums of the Christian journey of transformation very concisely. It might provide a good springboard for you. Yoga philosophy also recommends love-based devotional practices as therapy for fear.

Best wishes in your healing.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 07 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you for the suggestions Acuveda.

I will certainly get some of the suggested thee.
For everything with energy i have become a bit afraid now.
Thanks too for the chakra's pdf, i read more about it some time ago, but really don't know what to do with that.

Today i had a conversation with a psychologist that works in the (mental) health organisation that also prescribe my medicine. (They don't know that much about Kundalini and even hardly talk about it).
But he suggested to do some simple meditation. Just stomach breathing, don't know how to call this in english, i guess vipassana or mindfullness. What do you all think of sitting and meditate, would that be good or is it better not to do that right now. I mean energy follows attention. And he suggested perhaps emdr later too.

One question about the acupuncture,
what happens when one stops with that,
I mean are the changes lasting ?
And wich meridians then too choose, do you mean
all of them ?

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
hcb, you could try the meditation approach and see what happens. Any kind of meditation will intensify the energy somewhat, which might be a good thing if it helps it move along and balance out. I always prefer to turn any kind of prayer practice over to the care of Christ and his divine guidance.

Acuveda's suggestions should be seriously considered, as she is a professional at this and knows about kundalini. Call around and see if you can find an acupuncturist in your area and bring your list of questions along with Acuveda's info.

posted Hide Post
hcb, acupuncture is not a panacea. Most imbalances or diseases are multifaceted, and addressing all the contributing/causative factors is essential to reestablishing well-being. Acupuncture is just one possible way to help a person get there. It can be quite effective; the results can be permanent, long- or short-lasting and sometimes having no change, depending on what kind of factors are involved. If you are a repressed/avoidant type, symptoms may even worsen, as acupuncture promotes emotional surfacing, which may have happened from your last acupuncture session. Without seeing you personally, I can't make anything more than general recommendations for your acupuncture treatment.

The chakra handout is really quite simple. If you feel you issues are at the solar plexus, the chart shows you exactly what areas of your life to examine. Are you weak willed? Excessively controlling of others? Have poor self-esteem? Etc. You can look at the pain in your body as areas that need purifying, using the various charts as guides and working with a good therapist to see what it is you need to learn about yourself, what motivates you, what is un/healthy, what need to change. Keep in mind that psychotherapy maybe helpful but is not a substitute for the spiritual journey. The chakra book has suggested affirmations for each affected chakra that you might try. (I personally prefer ones from the Bible or saints.) They can be used as mantras whenever you are feeling overwhelmed.

Of top priority is getting your body/mind complex out of fear mode, since the two will continue to feed each other and it will be difficult to make any progress.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 07 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post