Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

help needed Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi Les,

thanks for the benadryl suggestion, but what are the benefits of it ? (any disadvantages ?)
For short term use ? and what dosis ?

CBD is legal here i know, thanks, (no risk of worsening i hope ?)

the lora is just onworkable.

Posts: 94 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HCB...

For what it’s worth, you might review https://www.iodine.com/compare/paxil-vs-ativan and talk to your doctor about long term usage. There’s also some information online somewhere about the efficacy of Paxil/Paroxetene in treating Vasovagul issues as an off-use medication. If memory serves, it has a 69% success rate, and worked for me and another I know who had a spontaneous partial awakening (from a crisis).

Again, only your doc would know.

Posts: 113 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 18 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry , my english is not that..
but what do you want to say in your last post with the paxil / ativan comparison ?

Posts: 94 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hcb...

Benadryl... I just 'dose' it... 25mg. Before Paxil, if the symptoms were too intense, I'd wait an hour and many take one more. Side effects... can cause drowsiness (only relaxes me though), and does help relieve congestion which also helped me at times because one of the effects of K was that for me it could cause some level congestion.

As I understand it, Ativan is for short-term use, and typically used when triggers are known, allowing the patient to take a dose before incurring a procedure or situation where there is a high likelihood of an attack occurring.

Paxil (a SSRI) is for long-term use, and you only take it 1x per day. The 'therapeutic' dose is 20mg, though if you do go that route, I'd start at 5mg and increase it each week. SSRI's have been proven effective as an 'off-use' medicine in treating both Panic and more severe Vasovagal attacks, even though it's primarily for use as an antidepressant.

CBD - pure CBD has no psychotropic properties. Small amounts of THC can increase the effectiveness, with amounts small enough that they don't produce any kind of 'high'. I don't use it, but know others who have had great success with it, often relieving them of the need to take a variety of meds, including my son. Once I (semi)retire, I may try that route, but don't want it to affect my career pursuits.

Again... these are just opinions based on my experiences in dealing with Kundalini since 1997.

Posts: 113 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 18 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Good exchange.

It goes without saying (I hope) that determining proper medication and dosage is something that should be monitored by a physician.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks a lot Les for explaining.

any other suggestions from others about the rest of the post ?

posted Hide Post
Supplement with Benadryl as needed if the energy gets agrivated due to short term triggers.

what do you mean with this exactly, what product is available for instance ?

You said you took benadryl, but was that just for short time use ?

Thanks a lot
HCB

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hcb,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by acuveda:
Hi hcb,

I concur with Phil. You should meet with your doctor, who will investigate the various disorders associated with the symptoms you are having. In fact, if you were my patient, presenting with this intensity, I would insist you see an MD if you wanted to continue acupuncture with me.

We have in TCM a syndrome that is associated with intense upsurging sensation of qi in the trunk of the body with the kind of other symptoms you are describing (and not connected to kundalini). This is disharmony/imbalance, which can be corrected or mediated with proper treatment.

How do you call this syndrome ?

HCB

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcb:
quote:
Originally posted by acuveda:
Hi hcb,

I concur with Phil. You should meet with your doctor, who will investigate the various disorders associated with the symptoms you are having. In fact, if you were my patient, presenting with this intensity, I would insist you see an MD if you wanted to continue acupuncture with me.

We have in TCM a syndrome that is associated with intense upsurging sensation of qi in the trunk of the body with the kind of other symptoms you are describing (and not connected to kundalini). This is disharmony/imbalance, which can be corrected or mediated with proper treatment.

How do you call this syndrome ? Pls I am a bit in a hurry........

HCB

posted Hide Post
Ok, my complaints are:
headache, also to the roof rising pressure
trunk of the body is a mess
I got an electric shock this weekend, near the solar plexis, but now its all frozen again.
I hear pulsing.
I am exhausted, cannot function anymore, cant sleep, cant lay down relaxed, and the medication is problem no 1 i told you all.
I am afraid to make a bad decision again.

Wy is it so difficult to go back to a situation without the lora. Is the energy used to it , can i go back building off, it seems not handable anymore. Or is it just that because of lowering the dosis lora, this is the same as increasing the kundalini. And then you have serious problems.

posted Hide Post
Hcb,

people here have a lot of suggestions for you, which may not make it easier for you to decide what to do.

I'm gonna give you an advice of a psychotherapist and not a spiritual advice. Feel free to ignore it:

Stop taking any benzodiazepines, because they will make you a drug addict. Go to a psychiatrist, tell about your anxiety and tension, to get SSRI's for it - they'll start to work after two weeks to two months, so don't stop taking them too early and consult everything with your psychiatrist.
There are two kinds of psychotherapy in the U.S. which have empirical, scientific confirmation and you can check this out in psychiatric and psychological journals: 1. cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and 2. psychoanalytic psychotherapy (e.g. Transference Focused Psychotherapy TFP, Mentalization Based Psychotherapy MBT). I'm sure you can find a therapist who has been trained in one of those two types of treatment. This will help you a great deal with your emotional problems.

Posts: 436 | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to build the pam off,
but my body cannot stand the pressure this is
generating.
Pls. suggestions about this are very welcome,

So how can i achieve this /
When I stop the kundalini is exploding.
When I do less my body cant stand the pressure,

Could acupuncture help to relax the body more ?
Or else ?
SSRI´s : do they relax also the body fysical ?

thankyou MT,

HCB

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
HCB, many of the questions you have can be addressed in spiritual direction. I know we've mentioned this before, and so I've done a search for you and found three available in the Netherlands. See the link below and click on the names for contact info.

http://www.sdiworld.org/maps/?...3685559441101&zoom=8

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hcb, I wasn't aware that you live in the Netherlands.

In case you wanted to try a good psychotherapy, here's the list:

NPI Amsterdam: www.psychoanalytischinstituut.nl

GGZ Ingeest, Amsterdam: www.ggzingeest.nl

PuntP, Amsterdam: www.puntp.nl

Altrecht, Utrecht: www.altrecht.nl

RiaggRijnmond, Rotterdam: www.riagg-rnw.nl

Riagg Maastricht: www.riagg-maastricht.nl

Jelgersma, Oegsgeest: www.csp.nl

Yes, SSRI's can help with the tension IF the tension is due to depressive/anxiety reaction/episode, which is for a psychiatrist to diagnose.

Posts: 436 | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mt:
Hcb, I wasn't aware that you live in the Netherlands.

In case you wanted to try a good psychotherapy, here's the list:

NPI Amsterdam: www.psychoanalytischinstituut.nl

GGZ Ingeest, Amsterdam: www.ggzingeest.nl

PuntP, Amsterdam: www.puntp.nl

Altrecht, Utrecht: www.altrecht.nl

RiaggRijnmond, Rotterdam: www.riagg-rnw.nl

Riagg Maastricht: www.riagg-maastricht.nl

Jelgersma, Oegsgeest: www.csp.nl

Yes, SSRI's can help with the tension IF the tension is due to depressive/anxiety reaction/episode, which is for a psychiatrist to diagnose.

I am with an organisation in my town,(lentis)
but the psychologist , doesnt know how to handle this and what to work on. So i am orienting for someone else. Thanks a lot for the list but I am living in Groningen , Netherlands. This is a bit to far.

But the most important is that she has to know something about the process i am in or not ?
My current psychologist, doesnt know anything about K. And how to deal with this.