Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

help needed Login/Join

posted
Dear friends,
For 7 months struggling with kundalini here, and i am exhausted.
At first after a reiki initiation 2 and much reiki and meditation the problems started.
Then after a few months i put my hand on my cramp spot near 3th chakra,probably reiki, and everything exploded.
I needed medication and use still lorazepam.
After that it went worse but I found a man who could help me ,
writer of a book about kundalini in the netherlands, and he gave me the name of him and I had to do
practises , while still also using quetiapine.
The practise is this : breathe in into a chi point (shall not mention the location here of the point) and you can breathe into a cramp spot from there.I worked too high I guess and
also on the belly.
But, I wasnt warned to do too much , and that was the case, my whole front , is instable it seems and
I dont have much control anymnore. I had too vomit when the pressure is too high. Or I came under some sort of
electrical stream, wich I didnt like either. Now doing nothing at all It seems too get worse and worse.
The energy is too large. I have one option left and that is acupuncture, I did it 2 weeks ago and I felt a bit more relaxed
but also a very sensible body , was also the case before i guess, with a little noise I felt it in my whole body.
Also I was warm and there was flowing energy out of my hands.
So I stopped, now the situation is getting worse and worse. Someone said to do some very low breathing to calm the kundalini.

But.....in this situation, what would you recommend me too do ? Is acupuncture still an option,acupuncture, doing nothing at all, What could be an option still ?otherwise I will be put
into a mental hospital.

Please help is needed desparately, I am a bit in the panic mode at this moment. Perhaps someone has a technique to help me right now, wich can do no harm ?

Also I prayed a lot but doing nothing seems to help neither. How to approach this also in relationship to God ?

Thanks you for your help.

HCB

Ps right now i can hardly lie and sit on the couch.
and sorry fot my english wich is not perfect.

Posts: 94 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of your struggles, hcb. Sounds like a rough time, for sure.

I don't know that the situation you describe is awakened kundalini, but the label for it probably doesn't matter much. What it sounds like is that this subtle energy that flows through us -- chi, prana, ruach, etc. -- is all out of whack for you, and you can't get it re-balanced. Maybe others who post here have wisdom on how to go about doing that; I surely don't. My approach has been to encourage spiritual practices that focus on deepening relationship with God, and letting the new balance come from that.

It does sound like acupuncture was helpful, and Chinese medicine might also help, from what others have told me. Perhaps chi-gong, tai-chi and other meditative practices could do some good as well.

Keep us posted, please.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Phil,

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes it is terrible.
And thanks for your answere.
I am afraid that energy work will worsen the case. How to make a decision , it is difficult for me after 2 mistakes.
Am I wrong ? With one time acupuncture i had the feeling i was a energy vessel ready to explode.

Normal low breathing is now difficult.
Today my head seems to explode and did some low
breating to get less pain.

How to deepen relationshop with god,and how to come the balance from that ? I am rather new here and have no idea how that looks like.
is there perhaps a link witch can lead me there ?

Best regards, HCB

Prayer ? I ask God every evening for help.

Posts: 94 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
hcb, I don't know what your faith is, but you might try turning your life and situation over to the care of God. You might also try an exercise where you lie on the floor and literally surrender your breathing to the care of the Holy Spirit of God, asking the Spirit to take charge of your breathing to restore balance and health to you. After doing so, don't try to guide your breathing in any way. Just let go. If your breathing becomes shallow for awhile, let it; if it deepens, that's ok; if it changes after awhile, fine. Ask for guidance to know when it's time to conclude the exercise. I suspect that doing this once or twice a day will be helpful. The important thing is to surrender, and then after the exercise, to just accept yourself and your life without messing around with your breathing or energy.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hcb Smiler what you are describing are some of the side effects to lorazepam which is an anti anxiety drug. What you need to do is to go back to your doctor and have your medication adjusted or changed soon. chb, what you are having is a serious anxiety attack, that or there is something medical wrong with you that needs to be found and solved.

There isn't any "meditation" that is going to help you. What you need to do is to go to the Emergency Room or an Emergency Doctor. If you are having an anxiety attack they will help you and if you have something medically wrong with you they will help you. "Meditation" is for when you are calm, at least somewhat. It is not for what you are experiencing now. Because, you have to be able to concentrate and there is no way that you can do that experiencing what you are experiencing. hcb, go to the Emergency Doctor because you could have something seriously wrong with you.

Love, tucker

Posts: 429 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also hcb what Phil is suggesting is a very good idea and something that should be practiced daily once you make sure that there is nothing medically wrong with you.

Love, tucker

Posts: 429 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ed,

I've been through the same, endured a number of tests... I'll offer more tomorrow, but consider Paxil. What you are experiencing is an awakening, which dramatically increases energy to the Vasovagal Nerve, and can result in some rather sever Vasovagal Attacks. Excruciating at times and lasting for hours. Benedryl got me through the humps back then until the figured things out... such as it was...

Posts: 113 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 18 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi HCB

With panic attacks one could consider doing something else. Like working outside in the
garden. If this is medically indued panic due to wrong medication then please do get
checked medically. Preferably one who knows something about Kundalini for an assessment.

I believe in Gopi Krishna's definition of Kundalini. That it is an evolutionary energy.
Mental energy work disrupts Kundalini. Do not allow anyone, including yourself to do
energy work, including reiki on you. Kundalini requires surrender. I agree with what Phil has already expressed. Put the process in the hands of God. Read religious material that
makes you feel loved, cared about, & safe to turn the process over to The Holy Spirit. Do not expose yourself
to violence, intense negative emotions. Eat as you are interally guided to. Phil has written
about what kind of diet works well for him. In other words, do everything you can do to
"SUPPORT" the process, your nervous system, & your mind & emotions. Perhaps memorizing
religious verses that comfort you & give you guidance.

To lower your energy level you may need to suspend with things that increase your energy for awhile.

God Bless you & this process.

Posts: 400 | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had finished my reaction and copied it to word.
It was gone , so here again.

The medical research is now being done by an organisation with has no solution for the problem. Only pills. Medically there has nothing been found yet, but they will look into that further. But I thing thats not the case, only that a have diabetes 1 too.
But the situation is quite bad , compared to some months ago. Cramps, tension, sleeping issues, exhaustion, warms, colds, shaking, constant zooming in the ears, starting about little noises that shake my body. etc. And I am alone here without family. This is difficult.

Dont know i can without the lorazapam, using it for months and body tenses up when not using.

I dont know any organisation here in europe or here in the Netherlands particularly who have knowledge about this energy situation. If anyone knows an organisation here ,europe. or anywere that can help.....pls let me know.

I think without the lorazepam my whole body tenses up further and the stress will increase. Also you cant suddenly stop with it they told me.

I was raised as a christian and i notice i know fall back to God, hoping to help me.

Today wasn't better, head nearly explodes, cant hardly lie down. cramps. exhausted, colds, warms, no normal bowel movement, and a lot of bad things.
So you want to do something. Thanks for the meditation Phil, but when I have the feeling coming under electrical stream or that kind of thing when lying down, what then to do ? I am quite afraid of this I must admit. I hope I can do this meditation.

So the acupuncture is not going to help , not adviced ?

Further increase of medication i am trying to avoid.

Do you know any (religious) books that you could recommend , that could help me to get hope, believe , positivity back ?

decision making is very difficult right now. No one knows and i have difficulty listening to myself.
Should I ask God for help on this too ? How to hear his answere is unclear to me.

Thank you very much for your help , I am trying to
rest for a while , hope i can lay down.

HCB

posted Hide Post
HCB, the better that we get to know you and your circumstances the better we can begin to explore possible ways to solve things or at least help you through what you are experiencing so that you are not alone in these difficult times that you are going through. So HCB, when you can and want to just post whatever you would like to or talk about what you would like to talk about. HCB, I am 68 years old and it took me 20 years to begin to get control over the same thing you are having problems with. I was just like what you are describing for many years. And there are still things that I can not do or I go into a panic state that is very hard to control. What I discovered was that I did not feel "safe" and that that feeling was causing me to go into sever times of panic and anxiety.

HCB just for fun, is there anything in your life that you know of or can think of that is causing you to feel "Not Safe"? Or how about this: Are there any things in your life that you would "like" to change?

Or is there just anything that you would like to talk about to get your mind off of what it is that you are having to experience at this time? Even if it just takes your mind off things for a little while.

Love, tucker

posted Hide Post
I feel not safe / looked after or miserable, when all alone, with all these complaints, but safe is not the right word, i feel isolated, left alone,
and not safe also because i am afraid what the consequenses are for being take over or somehow.
And the feeling there is no way out. But when the body would be relaxed I would feel fine i guess. Also I am not in my own house, there i was feeling not safe because of noise of neighbours. So finding a house is also a problem. I am now temporaraly elsewere in the house of somebody else.

Things to change : plenty, not having to know everything beforehand. Living together instead of being alone. More contact with others, friends, family, But some things in my live i liked. Also no work, I didnt know what to do. But now that seems to be of no big deal.

posted Hide Post
@phil,
the combination acupuncture and herbs is available here. Are there many positive examples ? I my self couldnt find much on the internet.

And about breathing: just do some very low breathing twice a day , could be no harm i would guess, or do you mean thats not okay either ?

posted Hide Post
HCB Smiler it is amazing how much you and I are a like and we live in different countries thousands of kilometers from each other. You said, "But some things in my life I liked." I have always found it hard to find anything in my life that I liked. Except of course my wife who has been very patient with me over the years. I have spent a lot of time going back over my life to find things that I liked, but other than a few people that I have met over the years, which includes Lord Jesus whom I love dearly, there isn't anything that I liked. My life has been nothing but one big worry since I was five years old. And my family caused me a lot of psychological trauma. It wasn't really their fault because they didn't know any better. It was just something that was nobodies fault that I ended up having to deal with.

So I guess my question HCB Smiler , is, "What are some of things in your life that you liked?"

Love, tucker

posted Hide Post
plenty: like music, reading, sporting,
for now i am reading a book about praying.How to pray.

I talked today with a woman of the church, and she suggested, to do the practise from Phil,
but not twice a day, I better start slowly with it, not to much at once. Phil thank you for that.

The situation is not very good,as i said, annoying zooming tone,
Sleeping is also hard.
Any good suggestions about that are welcome too.

Sorry to hear that your life was a big worry.
For me I think that was a bit different.

Picture of Clare
posted Hide Post
HCB I have come late to this discussion. I am sorry that you are having such a terrible time. As soon as I read that you were from the Netherlands two names came to my mind, who might be able to hep you. Marion Boon who is a regression therapist and Hans Ten Dam. I have experienced them both as therapists and they would be aware of Kundalini, and might be able to support you. Clare

Posts: 65 | Location: Ireland | Registered: 18 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post