Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Energies, Occultism and Spirituality Login/Join 
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 538 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 17 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really like what Phil said re energies being part of "consciousness", and add that all of God's creations are pure consciousness merged and interwoven with pure love. We must discern and distinguish between mere consciousnesses and God's consciousness merged with love. Since the beginning of time consciousnesses and energies have been with us, some brought into being by the thoughts, deeds and actions of humanity, being evil and/or serving individuals and groups for their sole benefit in controlling and manipulations of peoples, nations and societies. I cannot stress enough in my assertions that mere energies and consciousnesses devoid of the merger with love would not seek any beneficial results in our useage of same, and same would only impose slavery and havoc amongst humanity with direful consequences for individuals who abuse these energies and consciousnesses. Many chanellers today are bringing forward some consciousnesses which we really know very little about, and I shudder to think of these energies that have crept amongst us not knowing the full extent of their motives nor knowing the true intentions these channelers have for our world. So I say beware before delving into the unknown world of energies and consciousnesses. Stay with the tried and true, pure consciousness merged with pure love.

Reiki is considered to be a life force energy which one begets through initiations by a Reiki Master. A great mystery is that some of us are born with reiki energies not needing an initiation into them. In such a situation it is clear to me that an abundance of life force is given to certain individuals in the service to God as healers. These individuals are not into symbols and do entrust themselves to the power of the Holy Spirit in their laying on of hands. Katy pointed out that reiki energy healing is also done by nuns, and I know of numerous hospitals were reiki practitioners are on call and part of the hospital staff.

As a healing therapist I empty myself totally and allow the Holy Spirit to use me as an instrument. We must realize that the healer, the Holy Spirit, is also within the person to be healed. It is not solely one person filled with the Holy Spirit and the other devoid of same blessing. For healings to take place it does take two to get results, and, of course, the desire and will of God as the utmost healer in any transaction and transmission of the Holy Spirit depends on same.

Posts: 571 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 20 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post