Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Evaluating the series Login/Join 
Picture of Phil
posted
Please take a moment to provide feedback on this series. Note that you can vote anonymously without commenting. Also, you can comment without voting. I would be most grateful for comments that could help improve this series, as I now intend to make it available onngoing. To comment, just use the reply button as before.

Thanks. Phil

Question:
My overall experience of this series has been.

Choices:
Very positive
Positive
Neutral
Negative
Very negative

Question:
The content was:

Choices:
Substantive and helpful
Helpful but not very substantive
Good reminders of things I already knew
Poorly developed and not helpful

Question:
The technology aspect (signup, receiving the emails, registering for the forum, participating in discussions) was:

Choices:
Smooth and easy
Somewhat difficult
A nightmare!

Question:
Discussions and interactions among forum members has been:

Choices:
Enjoyable and clarifying
Neither helpful for unsatisfying
A distraction and waste of time

Question:
I would recommend this series to others:

Choices:
Most definitely
Perhaps
No way!

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only thing that was a bit confusing to me when the series was first announced was whether I'd be signed up automatically, since I'm a premium group member. I sometimes get confused as to when a series is or isn't part of the premium groups, and tend to think they all are. Smiler So I'm thinking it would be helpful, when making an announcement of a new series, to say something like, "Those who are premium group members will be registered automatically", or, as in this case, "Note that this is not a premium group series, and anyone who wishes to be involved must register. There will be no automatic registrations."

Posts: 28 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: 23 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Right, Peggy. I offered this one outside the Premium Group category to allow more participation and, perhaps, interest people in some of the premium groups already set up. I'm glad you were able to participate.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi Phil,
I'd like to start this series all over again. How do I get the readings sent to me?
Thanks,
Renee

Posts: 12 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Renee, you'll have to unsubscribe then re-subscribe. Let me know if you have trouble unsubscribing. Re-subscribe at http://shalomplace.com/inetmin/fiveconsents/index.html