Ad
ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Christian Morality and Theology    God�s Intelligent Design for Christ-Centered
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

God�s Intelligent Design for Christ-Centered Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Through reiki, LSD, meditation and breathing we began to stimulate these energies which we could see when we were on LSD and other drugs. I am just wondering if the energies were the same.

Thank you Jacques. As I stated above I�m willing to share my experience if it helps. Your observation of these energies is very interesting. Dense energies dominate the under world and non-Christ spirituality. This is why you have seen them under the influence of drug or under the practice of Reiki. When you saw them you probably treated them like holy energies. This is one of their manipulative systems. The New-age movement is full of practices that attempt to draw the spirit world closer to us. People who participate in these movements are usually energetically sensitive, making them easy targets for the manipulations. These energies travel through our society in various ways including video games, television, movies and people. These energies have a veiling effect that is used to cut us off from our source of light. These energies are manipulative, parasitic, evil, vile and ruthless. These energies play for keeps and humanity has no idea what they are up against. It is not possible to overcome these energies without entering into the flow of grace provided by Christ.

You are right dense energies looks like as a multitude of flashing dots always moving. If they are attached to my body I immediately feel it. I feel energetic pain on the place they are attached. Under the process of transmutation I feel them sticking on my fingers. After every transmutation I feel always uplifted. One thing I had difficulty to understand was the more I feel the presence of Christ within me the more the transmutation process intensified. It took long time to understand. What happened was we are not only dealing with our dense energies. As we go further we are also dealing with these energies at planetary level. The more we are uplifted towards Christ the more we deal with these energies until we are successfully transmuting them both at individual and planetary level. As part of Christ�s body at higher level we are also participating in clearing these energies from the planetary consciousness.

Posts: 340 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 14 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Grace,

A few things I didn't understand:

You give the energies themselves personal characteristics such as manipulative, vile, ruthless. Are these energies conscious on their own, or are they produced by fallen angels/demons who direct them.

Lastly, you noted in a previous post that the presence of these energies does not indicate a person's spiritual "level". But why would spiritual people have these energies unless they were allowing themselves to be influenced by evil in some way or form.
Also I didn't understand what you meant by transmutation and transmuting the energies.

Posts: 716 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me clarify again by what I mean by dense energy. We all are inherited original sin from Adam and then we build up false self. Because of this there is a strong desire of flesh within us. The energy behind this is what I mean dense energy. The more we are departed from Christ the more we add density. Since we all embody dense energy Satan have access to us easily. The more we are following the instinct of false self the more we become available to evil spirits. In this case they can easily attach to our soul without our conscious. It is what we call demons.

When we accept Christ as our personal saviour we born again. Then we grow up in him. In this process of growing development we pass first through the dark night of sense and later on through the dark night of spirit. Through this process God purify us from all our accumulated dense energies. What is happening with dense energies in this purification process is transmutation. The burning up of our negativity (dense energy) by Holy Spirit is what I mean by transmutation. I hope it helps.

Posts: 340 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 14 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You give the energies themselves personal characteristics such as manipulative, vile, ruthless. Are these energies conscious on their own, or are they produced by fallen angels/demons who direct them.

The aboves are the characterstic of evil spirits but they can attach to our dense energies and mixed up with it.

posted Hide Post
Grace,

In one of your posts you wrote,
quote:
The body of Christ is a very tangible thing. It is a separate stream of energy within the Earth�s consciousness which we can unite with, making it part of our own consciousness.
Then, in a couple of other posts, you spoke of �dense energies� and �pure energies� and a �transmutation process.� I have to say that I initially found the terms and phrases you were using perplexing and even asked myself, What is she talking about? Your last post, however, gave me a clearer idea of what you were saying and reminded me of a very difficult time I went through when I first turned to Christ for my salvation which, for me, was about saving me from myself and the person I had become.

At that time, when I would close my eyes to pray, I would often be confronted with a very frightening collage of faces which, in retrospect, remind me of the demons you speak of. These faces were sneering at me. They seemed to be angry at me and were ridiculing me. My experience of them was that, rather than being some kind of an hallucination, they represented something very real in me, though I wouldn�t go so far as to say that I was possessed and in need of something as drastic as an exorcism.

Also, at the same time, I began to have horrific nightmares in which I would be lost in some neighborhood I had never been in before and was being chased by a gang of hooligans who were wielding knives. Sometimes they would catch up to me and I would feel them stabbing me. I could actually feel the knives ripping through my flesh. Those nightmares were horrible and I had them a lot.

Gradually, however, over a period of time, probably about two or three years, the collage of faces became a thing of the past and the nightmares changed dramatically. As silly as this may sound, I began to have dreams in which the knife-wielding hooligans would be chasing me and I would suddenly stop in my tracks and face them and I would become Mr Kung Fu, Mr. Karate. Boy was I good! Big Grin (chuckle, chuckle)

Why did the collage of faces disappear and why did the nightmares change so drastically? I think you hit the nail on the head when you wrote,

quote:
When we accept Christ as our personal savior we born again. Then we grow up in him. In this process of growing development we pass first through the dark night of sense and later on through the dark night of spirit. Through this process God purify us from all our accumulated dense energies. What is happening with dense energies in this purification process is transmutation. The burning up of our negativity (dense energy) by Holy Spirit is what I mean by transmutation.
Thanks for your post. God bless.

Posts: 52 | Location: London, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 17 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the above clarifications Grace, I sense that you are right about these things.

I can verify your experiences in my own life Roger, I too had continual nightmares and "hallucinatory" experiences after coming to Christ (of course I was also coming of drugs), Over time the nightmares and hallucinations stopped and I was always aware of Christ's presence with me throughout the process.

I am not catholic and so have not really believed in the idea of purgatory before, do you think that in purgatory the remainder of these dense energies are burned up, and would this be a place of suffering as the catholic doctrine seems to teach (because this process is not really suffering while it happens in this life is it)?

Posts: 716 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jacques,

Grace and Phil would probably know more about purgatory than I do, though I tend to think of it more in terms of purification than suffering or punishment.

Posts: 52 | Location: London, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 17 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What of the fact that when we see Christ we are changed instantly to be like him, does that not negate purgatory, or does it only apply to the end when the resurrection occurs?

posted Hide Post
My experience of them was that, rather than being some kind of an hallucination, they represented something very real in me,

Roger, first of all I'm so glad that you returned back to Christ and live with him happily. Christ is really beautiful. I'm also glad to hear that you found my posts helps to understand your situation. The above quote attracted my attention. I also expereince these energies have a postive function in reminding us our negativity. By the way I'm not female. I'm aware that the name Grace commonly used by females but grace by itself is unisex.

Jacques, I have to say thsese things are very complicated. First it took long time for me to understand the process then to articulate in words what I was understood was another big challenge. Your questions helped me a lot to articulate myself in manner that we can at least understand some portion of the process in human language. You have been part of this construction process, Thank you. Re. purugation I really don't know exactly what will happen in after life. Already when we are in physicality we are gravitating according to our density and I believe we will continue to gravitate according to our level in after life. Wheather we will continue undergo purification or not in after life I don't have any clue.

posted Hide Post
Thanks Grace,

I am glad that we have been mutually beneficial to one another. I must say that your descriptions and thoughts have helped me once again gain more insight into my past experiences. Thanks again.