Ad
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New forum! Login/Join

posted
I've been wanting to start this forum for a long time, and just never got around to it. So here we go. Smiler

Anyone feel free to start us off. I'd also request one book per thread, unless the books are similar (e.g. favorite books on centering prayer is OK, but not "favorite novels").

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here Now in Love by Philip St. Romain
[As reviewed by Brad Nelson]

"I laughed. I cried. I couldn't put it down." (The darn glue on the binding started to seep out.)

This thread is a good idea, Phil. It might also give some of us a good excuse to do some reading.

Posts: 5413 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 21 September 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have a whole new forum here, Brad, with all the threads we want! Smiler

Good book to start a new thread on, however.
Big Grin

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ooops. I almost forgot my most important comment on that outstanding book by Philip St. Romain. [It really is an outstanding book, folks.]

Ka-ching!

---
No fee or other promotional considerations were paid to the reviewer. They are wholly (and holy) unsolicited remarks. Had I actually received a dime, a postage stamp, even just a pat on the back and I might have given a better review. But nooooooo. Something to do with "integrity" and "objectivity" and all that other Christian stuff you'll find in the book, which is a good one by the way. Ka-ching.

Posts: 5413 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 21 September 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post