New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 kundalini energies ? Ayahuasca? Login/Join

Picture of bear
posted
Hello everyone,

Something that I read and wondered here, and thought maybe someone here would have an idea of this.

Excerpt from a book: "There are two Kundalini energies. The mundane Kundalini emanates out of the dormant Shakti Kundalini/Shekhinah as Nukba resting below the the base of the spine. It powers the physiologic functions of the body. It is a dormant remnant of the spiritual Kundalini. The spiritual Kundalini is the pure prana, which enters through the crown chakra. The downward flow of the spiritual Kundalini into creation can be thought of as the process of involution which reaches its terminus as a dormant remnant of this cosmic Kundalini stored below the base of the spine which we call Shakti Kundalini. The Shakti Kundalini is awakened when there is a critical energetic level of intensity between the dormant Shakti Kundalini and the spiritual Kundalini to initiate the awakening. This awakening is the beginning of the next step in evolution toward Liberation."

So basically I wonder if this spiritual Kundalini energy is what someone else would maybe term as Holy Spirit ?

Since my crown chakra is (too?) open, I keep feeling this energy there. Someone told me (a shaman actually) that part of my being is somehow in the air because the chakra is so open. So it is not Holy Spirit but perhaps just me evaporating a bit. Smiler I have started now to get the energy back to my body, and I feel always more empowered, but it is always some serious work, and it likes to evaporate soon again, so I for now only do it before I wanna succeed/be empowered in interactions, such as meeting patients as a psychologist. Otherwise a bit lazy with it currently, even though I know my energies are not present.

But yea so I feel energy there up, but it seems in my case it's a problem I sense rather than something holy... However angel or Holy Spirit or so opened the crown chakra and after that it has been too open. Opening helped me a lot but now it feels to be a burden rather.

---------------------

Another thing that came to my mind. Today actually here nearby there would have been a chance to go to Ayahuasca ceremony held by some shamans from Amazon. I would have gone immediately but started to wonder if it would imbalance my kundalini somehow. Don't really wanna go back to the time where I slept none during the whole week. Does anyone here have any opinion about Ayahuasca + already active kundalini? In general people report deep healing stuff from the ceremonial use.

Posts: 39 | Location: Finland | Registered: 14 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil has written about the relationship between kundalini and the Holy Spirit. In fact, there is a 15-page (!) thread on the subject. Among his observations:

quote:
It seems to me that Eastern religions build upon the dynamism of the human reaching for God, while the Judeo-Christian-Islam traditions emphasize God reaching for the human. . . .

The kundalini process is an "ascent" from almost sub-human levels of concern and intelligence to "super-human" levels. . . . The Christian description of the Holy Spirit is of a "descent" from above mediated by Christ, Who gives the Spirit to transform a person unto his own Blessed consciousness.

I was struck by the combination of your observation of "part of my being is somehow in the air" with the fact that I recently skimmed through a book by Kim Katami, who is also from Finland. It was a free download titled What's Next: On Post-Awakening Practice. He talks about various centers above the head. You might find it interesting if you haven't already read it. His website is https://www.openheart.fi

Posts: 1013 | Location: Canada | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Thanks for replying, Derek. We have visited some aspects of this topic, but maybe nothing so specific as what Bear is inquiring about.

Tucker (who has vast experience with K) wrote somewhere about different kinds of kundalini, but I don't know much about that. To my understanding, it's all the same energy manifesting in different ways through the connections in our organism, psyche and spiritual systems. The Holy Spirit has a very different feel about it -- pure love, peace, and joy -- though the Spirit can and does activate and integrate kundalini.

I would never attend something like an Ayahuasca ceremony for the reasons you mentioned. I don't need anything stimulating this energy process more than it already is.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bear:
Hello everyone,

Something that I read and wondered here, and thought maybe someone here would have an idea of this.

Excerpt from a book: "There are two Kundalini energies. The mundane Kundalini emanates out of the dormant Shakti Kundalini/Shekhinah as Nukba resting below the the base of the spine. It powers the physiologic functions of the body. It is a dormant remnant of the spiritual Kundalini. The spiritual Kundalini is the pure prana, which enters through the crown chakra. The downward flow of the spiritual Kundalini into creation can be thought of as the process of involution which reaches its terminus as a dormant remnant of this cosmic Kundalini stored below the base of the spine which we call Shakti Kundalini. The Shakti Kundalini is awakened when there is a critical energetic level of intensity between the dormant Shakti Kundalini and the spiritual Kundalini to initiate the awakening. This awakening is the beginning of the next step in evolution toward Liberation."

So basically I wonder if this spiritual Kundalini energy is what someone else would maybe term as Holy Spirit ?

Since my crown chakra is (too?) open, I keep feeling this energy there. Someone told me (a shaman actually) that part of my being is somehow in the air because the chakra is so open. So it is not Holy Spirit but perhaps just me evaporating a bit. Smiler I have started now to get the energy back to my body, and I feel always more empowered, but it is always some serious work, and it likes to evaporate soon again, so I for now only do it before I wanna succeed/be empowered in interactions, such as meeting patients as a psychologist. Otherwise a bit lazy with it currently, even though I know my energies are not present.

But yea so I feel energy there up, but it seems in my case it's a problem I sense rather than something holy... However angel or Holy Spirit or so opened the crown chakra and after that it has been too open. Opening helped me a lot but now---------------------

Hello Bear

You wrote a while ago. How are you doing now?
Only recently I heard about 2 different kinds of kundalini. The Theosophy Society I believe. This is what I understood them saying
1st kind is of the lower 3 chakras. This is occurring due to individual trying to activate kundalini. Since this is self motivated it is not the same as what they call spiritual kundalini. This kundalini develops at the level of the Heart & goes up to the crown. This is where kundalini ends to them. This process is not self motivated. It is my experience that kundalini continues down from the crown to the lower dan tien. There seems to be differing understandings of this downward movement of energy.

Have you considered grounding yourself in nature for when you feel your crown chakra is open too far. Sometimes there is lower chakra issues that need to be addressed. If Christian, this whole process can be turned over to God in Love & trust.
The best

Posts: 400 | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bear
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone,

thank you for your answers.

When my seventh chakra opened in 2011, it changed my life drastically in a very positive way. And it got opened after I prayed for help. So I cannot really feel bad about it being open.

I understand there are different phases in life.

And right now the phase happens to be really good. I was in India again, for 6 weeks, and although nothing special happened there, I got rid of all leftovers of insomnia and feel more grounded. I feel more empowered. More happy, thankful. More trusting and relaxed.

Because of all this, the open seventh chakra doesn't seem to matter anymore. Actually now I just feel that the gateway to "heaven" is open.

I did read that open seventh chakra means one can particularly well manifest what one desires/fears. However those people may not be clean enough to manifest anything but worst. I feel this may have been the case but now, right now, I feel I have surpassed that valley and everything good comes.

And about being more grounded. I do eat nowadays a lot of grains and cooked food in general, that is grounding. Less raw food. I am aware that because of this I am less sensitive, less aware. But to be operating in a gross world it's easier when you are more grounded.
However, this food I eat now is what my guru would have commented being crap. And in a way he is right, it's very low in prana.

Posts: 39 | Location: Finland | Registered: 14 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bear can you describe some of the benefits to having your crown open like it is? Also how did you open it, it just came spontaneously after you prayed about something seemingly unrelated? With my initial Kundalini experiences it felt like I was being strangled. Then I was lead to start speaking up for myself to start opening my throat chakra. Since then the kundalini energy feels orgasmic in my throat. It feels orgasmic everywhere except my forehead and crown, where it feels much tighter with pressure. I’m not sure if my forehead and crown are open or not. I don’t have any psychic powers or anything.

Posts: 13 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bear
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom,

There has been drawbacks due to its opening like darker entities liking to come but it was opened by a loving spirit like an angel after I prayed for help from God saying I can not stand life any longer.
But as i was being told recently, it had to be a good thing as otherwise the angel would have sinned.

And it did change my life drastically. No longer i could feel that deep misery that i felt earlier. It simply became impossible.

But there are more important things i guess i feel where to focus on. Like the lower chakras. Do the base work.