Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

springett books Login/Join

posted
Hi !

We did order the kundalini book of Tara Springett but I dont want to read all there is in it for Obvious reasons.

I am wondering, wich tools did you like in the book and were usefull for the K process ?

What do you think about the 5 minute miracle book , is it good, practical and usefull ?.

Posts: 94 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've enjoyed all of Tara's books.

However, I read on Tara's site that I pointed you to on the other thread:

"Slow down all spiritual practices and reading of spiritual books."

Posts: 1013 | Location: Canada | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
but what do you or her mean exactly with spritual books then ?

Posts: 94 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just the ordinary meaning.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Canada | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the bible, and christian literature is allowed I suppose Smiler

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
hcb, there are now 4 discussion threads processing your situation. I will delete this one shortly. Let's keep the discussion on your "help needed" topic, as it's broad enough to cover the various issues that you are raising.

Peace, Phil

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
but i was thinking it was too broad , that's wy i made this a seperate one. But Phil, if you think it's better it's fine.

posted Hide Post
There are several reilgions where the focus on intense reading, studying and reciting of religious texts much of it done in the formative years of the practitioner.

One might question the motives for this knowing that a proportion of the practitioners will propel themselves into a feedback loop of the consciousness and trigger the physical aspect of Kundalini.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 11 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post