Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Christian Mystic Yogi's Perspective Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Mary Sue, I am glad that my post was helpful Smiler . There are some very psychic Russians and your ability to help others through prayer using sound is a good ability to have. The healing of DNA is also an interesting thing to explore.

Based on my over sixty years experience as a Christian mystic who has explored a lot of different things with the help of the Father and the Son, If you have questions just go to the Trinity and ask. Sometimes the answers take awhile because you have to understand or learn other things to understand the answer. And ultimately, the important thing is that you are interacting with our beloved Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. And they will over time teach you a lot of interesting things as well as bring you closer to Their love.

Love, Tucker

Posts: 429 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
I was looking for the "Like" button for your post, Tucker. . . been spending too much time on Facebook, I guess. Wink

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil:
I was looking for the "Like" button for your post, Tucker. . . been spending too much time on Facebook, I guess. Wink

Thank you Phil Smiler

Love, Tucker

Posts: 429 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post