The Kundalini Process: A Christian Understanding
by Philip St. Romain
Paperback and digital editions; free sample

Kundalini Energy and Christian Spirituality
- by Philip St. Romain
Paperback and digital editions

ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Kundalini Issues and Spiritual Emergencies    Kundalini and Christianity - new guy here with questions
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kundalini and Christianity - new guy here with questions Login/Join

<w.c.>
posted
Bill:

And I should add the obvious: Christ is already present in your k process. You'll find Him there as the only heart large enough to fulfill the energy's purpose. The energy knows this too. We have to get out of the way. It ain't easy.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So glad to met someone else who feels this way.

quote:
Originally posted by w.c.:
I'd go so far to say that you won't go to hell even for being open to a Hindu teacher if your heart leads you in that direction.

Posts: 135 | Registered: 05 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
[qb] Bill:

And I should add the obvious: Christ is already present in your k process. You'll find Him there as the only heart large enough to fulfill the energy's purpose. The energy knows this too. We have to get out of the way. It ain't easy. [/qb]
That is sooooo beautiful. Thank you! This has been a wonderful thread.

Love.

Posts: 30 | Location: Maine, USA | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

And I should add the obvious: Christ is already present in your k process. You'll find Him there as the only heart large enough to fulfill the energy's purpose. The energy knows this too. We have to get out of the way. It ain't easy. [/qb]
w.c. may I have permission to use this quote on my Group?? I think it would help many to hear this.

Love, dhyana

Posts: 30 | Location: Maine, USA | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<w.c.>
posted
That's fine Dhyana.

<w.c.>
posted
Bill:

Also notice that k may evoke certain images within body awareness that aren't necessarily of a Christian motif; this seems to be what Jung described as the collective unconscious, or how a omni-cultural undercurrent organizes the human psyche. These images seem all apart of the body seeking unity. Even though the body can't produce unity of its own accord (being subject to sin and death), it is longing for this in the heart where Christ dwells.

So in my case I've noticed not only images from Hindu religious culture (which you'd expect given the Hindu teacher I've had before), but also similar religious motifs from Egyptian and Native American culture. There has also been some dreams showing how these know themselves to be creatures in service of the uncreated Christ.