Find
Notify
Tools

Part of my Kundalini Story... Login/Join

Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Phil,

Thank you for your support.

In your book you speak of "relaxing your brain". How do you mean this? Just yesterday, at the holistic center where my M.D. is, I also got massage and my M.T. said that the brain is a muscle. So do you mean you literally relax your head/brain muscles? I had a lot of head muscle soreness during the massage and in the past I also had what I call "brain pain", or feeling of pressure in the middle of my head.

HP, Thanks.. yes, I am realizing even more how very fortunate I am and I am thankful.

Katy

Posts: 538 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 17 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Avlokita,

(If you are still around), that happened in 1976. I have had nothing even CLOSE to that experience since.. at the time I was out of touch with reality and delusional according to the Drs.

Now, when I go through sufferings, I do observe, offer it up, breathe, accept, whatever.

A belated thanks for your reply. :-)

Katy

Posts: 538 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 17 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Oops, I didn't mean to "hide" Faustina's post.. Do know it isn't too far away... :-)