Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Part of my Kundalini Story... Login/Join

Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
You know, Ajoy, that seems reasonable too.

Now this morning, it was a little different. While still lying in bed my mouth stayed closed and a deep breath went into my belly... like a spontaneous "belly breath" and my mouth did not open but squeezed shut. It happened about 3 times.

Stephen, What I was reading, was something I printed out from this forum.. I think it was about the kingdom, actually. Whoever wrote it, I really liked it... right on.

Katy

Posts: 538 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 17 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was Roger who wrote about "Christ in us" Smiler

Posts: 716 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
O.K. I have this article, or part of a book? called "A Kingdom Not of This World" and Chapter One is The Mystery of Christ in You. No author is mentioned. Well, Roger, if you see this I'm wondering if you finished the book.

This morning the odd breathing thing happened 5 or 6 times. It used to be just at night when I lay down, now it's in the morning too.

Thanks,
Katy

Posts: 538 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 17 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
I was reading the other thread in the K forum... I wonder if I have demons coming out of me.

yikes,
Katy

<HeartPrayer>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Katy:
I was reading the other thread in the K forum... I wonder if I have demons coming out of me.
Hi Katy!
I shouldn hardly think that�s the case -- although Phil is the expert and can give you much more complete advise.

I sense that if you "stay in the moment", the purpose of what is happening will be revealed in time. And that furthermore if you relax, letting totally go of "that which you no longer need to hold onto", that those releases (for I think that is what they are) will be allowed to fulfill their function.

To augment this, perhaps you may even wish to consider some breathing exercises, if this feels natural to you.

You may soon well find that you have let go of significant "knots" you didn�t even know you were carrying!

Smiler God bless!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
HP,

I already do breathing exercises, but haven't been doing as much.. Maybe my body is telling me it wants more air! It really does seem like it might be spontaneous pranayama. Hmmmm
But then that doesn't explain the moans and groans.. I guess that might be a different issue.. realease.. I AM going thru extra stress right now.

Thanks,
Katy

Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
More on my throat issues:
Years ago (about 30 yrs.ago) I attended a charismatic healing service and when the person prayed for me he said "something is going on with your throat"... I had no idea what he meant. And he didn't say any more, I assume he prayed about it.
All my life I had different kinds of odd throat things going on, physical AND emotional.. I was extremely inhibited and non expressive... extremely shy.

The physical things.. well, my Dr. didn't know what to say.. nothing major, just odd little things.

I was reading in another thread here about demons coming out of the throat.. When I had my breathing sessions with the certified breath therapist a couple yrs. ago, I experienced those things.... coughing, and almost feeling like I wanted to vomit...

Also over the years I had serious problems with lack of appetite and feelings of a lump in my throat.. A lot of nausea from emotional issues.

Today, I was "toning". I open my mouth and breath into my throat and I really feel a lot of well.. something... I don't know what. But I say ahhhhhhhhhhhh and it does feel like a release.. Sometimes I wonder if I need to have a primal scream or something.

Just wanted to throw some more light on the situation. Thanks for any more insights you might have.

Katy

Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Well, I have been reading some of Phil's book too. I highly recommend it.

Things are coming to my mind that make me wonder... various incidences in my life.. if they were K related. One such instance was when I was in counseling (early 80's) with a Christian counselor; actually it was in group therapy, when I had very, very odd sensations in my sides... too hard to describe.. In those days I was having so much going on... emotional stuff, and spiritual "stuff" too. Anyway, when I was having these odd sensations in the group therapy session, the therapist said: "You are coming alive." I never knew what he meant by that. I wonder if he knew about K. and if that is what he could have been referring to.

Just wanted to share. :-)

Katy

posted Hide Post
quote:
[qb] ...the group therapy session, the therapist said: "You are coming alive." I never knew what he meant by that. I wonder if he knew about K. and if that is what he could have been referring to.
[/qb]
People sometimes say more than they know. My guess: That was the case with him. K is a process. There are lots of experiences along the way. What you are describing here Katy, is one particular experience in your process. Moving forward has to do with living in the now, letting go and practicing ones daily disciplines.

Warm regards.

Posts: 455 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
oh yes, that makes sense, Ryan. A little at a time.. I always did pray that God would transform me "gradually".

Living in the now.. I know.... I need LOTS of practice with that... Did you read "The Power of Now"?

Katy

Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
An update.. still having the symptoms and not only when going to sleep, but also when praying today.. It gets kind of scary. I'm so glad I go to see my doctor tomorrow. I just dont know for sure what this is. If I did I would feel better, and know better what to do.

HP, I think you are right.. I feel that it is release.. negative energy... whatever.

Thanks for listening.

Katy

posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you're seeing a doctor about these symptoms, Katy. That's always prudent. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Phil.

Well, guess what. He actually said the word "kundalini" lol I demonstrated to him exactly what happens, and he said that it wasn't anything medical. I even asked him if it could be Tourette's syndrone! He said no.

Without me saying anything about it, he said "it seems to be an energetic thing like chi, or prana or kundalini." I guess I am very fortunate to have a doctor (and yes he's a real M.D.) who has even heard of it.

So my next step is going to the breath therapist next week, who also knows about K and energetics and all that kind of thing.

And Phil, I think I'll be reading more of your book real soon. :-)

Katy

posted Hide Post
Good to know there's not a medical problem, Katy. Maybe if you could focus on surrendering the anxiety next time a troublesome episode comes along, it might help the process (whatever it might be -- maybe no need to label it) to unfold. I've had some awfully weird experiences with just bottled up stress being eliminated, including retching, shortness of breath, headaches, tears, etc. The body does what it needs to do for us to become more whole.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<HeartPrayer>
posted
quote:
Without me saying anything about it, he said "it seems to be an energetic thing like chi, or prana or kundalini." I guess I am very fortunate to have a doctor (and yes he's a real M.D.) who has even heard of it.

So my next step is going to the breath therapist next week, who also knows about K and energetics and all that kind of thing.
How wonderful!

This seems more than fortunate, Katy. What you�re describing seems to be a fine example of "how the Path confirms and carries you".

I think a qualified breath therapist will guide you to some wonderfully releasing experiences.

God bless! Smiler

Reply With QuoteReport This Post