The Kundalini Process: A Christian Understanding
by Philip St. Romain
Paperback and digital editions; free sample

Kundalini Energy and Christian Spirituality
- by Philip St. Romain
Paperback and digital editions

ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Kundalini Issues and Spiritual Emergencies    New book- The Kundalini Process: A Christian Perspective
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New book- The Kundalini Process: A Christian Perspective Login/Join

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Hi Jonathan, and welcome to the discussion board.

The two books can be read in either order. The first (1991) described my own experience of kundalini activation, along with reflection on the significance of the process from physiological, psychological and spirituality perspectives. In later editions, I added on a few appendices that were taken up in more detail in the book you purchased, which was written in 2017, after continuing to live with the process for many more years and dialoguing with many others, some of whom shared their experiences in an appendix. It's a more "intellectual" work, using philosophy and theology to relate kundalini to other kinds of experiences and to clarify its relationship to the Holy Spirit and even demonic influence.

I hope you find the book helpful. Let us know what you think of it.

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post