Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
kundalini help again !! Login/Join

posted
help,
what happened is that i have serious problems in dealing with the kundalini, wich is out of control, also , all medication, seems to make me hyper,
this week, because not taking a certain medicin, wich made me nervous as hell , blood has been coming out of my nails of the legs, i cant walk anymore,my legs are immovable, all red places on the legs,
in the hospital they look at it quite differentm, but they didnt found a cause yet,
so it has to be the kundalini,

i was using more meds and couldnt get it right
. So having not take them, and not be able to stand still, and walk for hours unresty in the room led to this,

pls i need advice quickly,

henk

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hcb,

Posts: 94 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 August 2017Report This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of your continuing difficulties, henk.

What you're describing is not a typical kundalini adjustment issue, but something to deal with medically. Sorry I can't be more helpful, here, but this forum is not a place where medical advise is provided.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
i understand phil,

yes, meeting the wrong people,
and doing not the right things,
and getting not enough social support,

how can your kundalini book help ?

best to you henk

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
henk, I thought you had made some helpful connections in your area. Is that still available to you?

There's a free chapter in PDF of my new book (link at top of page) so you might give it a try. Usually, kundalini integration is more a matter of learning to adjust one's consciousness to accommodate this energy than fighting against it.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
hi phil

i can type something after days of crisis.

i think no one can really see how it has become a horror case. the last two weeks went down quickly.

it is going worse by constant medication changes,bad support, to slowly, and building to far down,
and with every medicin intake (they proposed) i have now so big troubles, that i dont see how to survive with one drop of medicin i just get crazy.
and without i cant stand the pressure and other
things.

my legs are completely full of cramps, and cant move my breathing anymore too.My stomach and front side are hard as rock,
I am probably the worst K. case,
cant walk anymore either,
i have made the mistake by going build down medicin and wrong therapy, because of that , especially too the build down, the k. has become that strong and my body is in shock too,
that i dont see a solution,
i just cant stand the force anymore, i dont function at all,
was thinking of q. with l.
i dont see any way out anymore.
i just want to warn everybody not to do the same.And dont reiki yourself, or do wrong breathing stuff.
@phil,
my feet are also bleeding and have constant pain under the feet too.
what is the solution ?
i just have had so many troubles with meds,
that it destroyed who i am.
i can choose between, selfmurder now or
going into a psychiatrist hospital, were they
just dont understand how bad it is,
or understand what k. is.

before i took lasea , it went real bad,
couldnt sit , because of pressure,
but after lasea things got worse,(and found out that lasea was of higher doses than i used of the lora) But i couldnt get back.
after , short time of dipiperon too.
back to lasea, again, i couldnt make dec. anymore because of my bad state and this led to a short term medicin use policy.
then without, and my legs, dont function anymore,
pls. what to do now,

i dont see any way that this can come into place again, after, so long time of struggling with the meds,
sorry to say this all,
have run several days around the room,
because i couldnt stop anymore,
everybody has left me, i have surrounded with people who say i have to be taken into the
Psychiatrist clinic.
and have not been helpfull at all, even my family,
this led to having to take all desicions myself
and there too it goes wrong because i dont sleep,
eat, etc,
didnt know that life could end like this,
How and why this has happened to me ...i met the wrong man and after this i trusted not others,
What do you suggest when
the K. is so strong you cants sleep, stand, lay down, breath, anymore,

In better times it was hard enough too the last year.
I am jalous on everybody without the pams, and other meds, it would see to me like an easy relative stable road instead of a road of going to end like this in
a....
well, sorry , this is a story that you indeed can dy if you do the wrong k. things, go against the force, make wrong decisions,it has gone too quickly the last 2 weeks,

is there a way to get out of this then ?
I just cant see how by body can recover.hop
e someone can learn something of my story.

dont do the same.

so do not build down to much if your body says no.
not wrong breathing things,
pls. take no meds to quickly,
dont reiki yourself.
surround yourself with good people who can
say reasanable things and can help you, like the people here.

read phils book.

best henk

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Don't give up hope, henk. I have no idea what to suggest that might help with your various medical issues, but encourage you to continue to try to find help. It seems some kind of in-patient, holistic health center would be ideal, if there is such a place in your area. Or consultation with a holistic health practitioner. My sense is that there's much more than kundalini going on, here, but I have no idea what that might be. It certainly sounds like some of your medications aren't helping, but it would be irresponsible for me to comment more on that, or to suggest alternative medicines.

Since you are still capable of exercising your mind, I would encourage you to completely surrender yourself to the care of God in Christ. Ask for forgiveness or mercy or whatever you need; pray that you would know that God loves you and is with you during this time of struggle. And be very gentle with yourself, accepting yourself just as you are. It really is possible to have a sense of connection with God even when things are in turmoil, but you have to keep your mind and will turned toward God.

Prayers.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil:
Don't give up hope, henk. I have no idea what to suggest that might help with your various medical issues, but encourage you to continue to try to find help. It seems some kind of in-patient, holistic health center would be ideal, if there is such a place in your area. Or consultation with a holistic health practitioner. My sense is that there's much more than kundalini going on, here, but I have no idea what that might be. It certainly sounds like some of your medications aren't helping, but it would be irresponsible for me to comment more on that, or to suggest alternative medicines.

Since you are still capable of exercising your mind, I would encourage you to completely surrender yourself to the care of God in Christ. Ask for forgiveness or mercy or whatever you need; pray that you would know that God loves you and is with you during this time of struggle. And be very gentle with yourself, accepting yourself just as you are. It really is possible to have a sense of connection with God even when things are in turmoil, but you have to keep your mind and will turned toward God.

Prayers.

thanks phil.
i do unfortunately not know an alternative health center
here , otherwise this would be ideal.

i have so many energy in me that even a cut in
my finger wont close,,,,,,,

i have gone into the energy ,
but what happens if i go back the other side again, dont know anymore what to do, as far meds

as far as thinking, even that was gone, so many energy,

is there anybody who could help ?

thanks phil,

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hcb,

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
henk, I know you were in touch with Acuveda and you were referred to taraspringett.com as well. No matter who you contact, however, you will have to take responsibility for your situation and work with it. No one can "fix" you. You will have to strengthen your will and intellect to focus your life in God, and you will have to find meaning in your suffering.

Almost every time we suggest a resource like an alternative health center, your response is that there's nothing in your area. If you had terminal cancer, that would not matter; you would go to the place that could help you and see if you could work out the financing or whatever. You would do whatever you could to help yourself, and that's what you will need to do here as well.

You have many erroneous ideas about kundalini and your health situation that need to be straightened out, and there's only so much we can do on this forum.
E.g., I have so many energy in me that even a cut in my finger won't close.

A cut that won't close is not a kundalini problem, it's got to do with blood clotting -- perhaps your medication is contributing. Go and talk to your doctor about all that, and the side effects you're experiencing from your medication. We can't help with any of that, nor with your confused thought processes. What we can do is pray that you will find the help that you need, but you really, really, really also need to seek God's help with every fiber of your being as well.

posted Hide Post
oke phil,
thanks man,
no one seems to understand my real situation.
honest....it is beyond everything.

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Whatever . . .

I'm closing this discussion.

Anyone who wants to work with you can contact you via private message.

Please do not start another discussion on this Board. Thanks.