Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feeling very odd and sick.. Login/Join

Picture of Katy
posted
kundalini? I don't know. I wonder if thinking about it and reading about it could bring it on... but for the past several days I have been having heat sensations, esp. in my upper back, also depression with a need to cry for no apparant reason... like I need release. But it also seems medical. A little nausea, shakiness, sleepiness, and off and on periods of severe depression and odd sensations in my head.. I made an appt. with my Dr. for tomorrow. I haven't felt this badly for a long time..and don't know what to make of it.

Thanks for reading, and any insights would be most welcome.

Posts: 538 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 17 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sure other regulars here will, like me, keep you in their prayers for relief, release, and answers, Katy.

Posts: 578 | Location: east coast, US | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Sounds pretty miserable, Katy. Maybe hormonal? Hard to say, but I'm with Christine is affirming your seeing a doctor.

Prayers.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ariel, faustina, and Phil, yes it has been pretty miserable.. and puzzling... an odd combination of symptoms..

Christine, it isn't exactly burning in my head, but more like pressure.. also last night I felt a sort of pulling/chill at the top of my head.
How do you deal with yours? If I knew mine was K at least I would know better how to deal with it... I guess I'll find out more tomorrow.

I am feeling better this evening, however. Thanks for the prayers, and also it helps feeling connected to people here who understand..

Katy

Posts: 538 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 17 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too, Katy.

I'll pray for you. Smiler

Posts: 1091 | Registered: 05 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carmel43
posted Hide Post
Katy, I fear your dr. will give you a pill and tell you to live with it. That has been my experience so many times that I seek out more "holistic" drs , have better results, dealing with some of these symptoms naturally.

If its hormones, we can take care that we do things that keep ourselves in balance. and not have to take a pill to do it.

Doesn't it seem like all this stuff forces us to look at how we live, what we allow into our lives, how we eat, etc?

Katy, if its any comfort, I have had and have these same symptoms , except the severe depression, have had a physical and everything is OK

Hope things are better today for you. Prayers, Donna

Posts: 41 | Location: Petoskey, MI | Registered: 08 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone,

Actually, my Dr is a holistic Dr. Have had him for about 25 yrs. Also I have always been health minded.. nutrition, etc. My main issues stem from being so highly sensitive. My system seems to get thrown out of balance so easily.

Anyway, going to see him today.. will let you know what he says.

Thanks for your replies and your prayers.

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to hearing your news, Katy.

As Christine noted, there are other factors beside K that can produce odd sensations, especially as one gets older. Not even all chi/prana sensations are K related. In my own case, I've learned to live with a certain amount of weirdness as "normal." I can't recall the last time I didn't have some unusual commotion going on somewhere.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Phil, are you calling me old? lol. Just kidding..

Everyone... ,no big news about the Drs. visit.. good news I guess ... there is nothing wrong with me. He assured me of that. He thinks, and I think so now too, that an emotional upset last week threw my body out of balance big time and caused all the symptoms.. even the heat in the back. I have had a lot of stress symptoms in my life, but never that.. oh well.

And my nervous system is just super sensitive and so I feel things more too.

He did increase a medication for sleep, and I slept better last night and so am feeling a lot better today.

Thanks!

Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Hi Mary Sue, gosh how interesting. I do hear a lot of talk about the earth's energies, but don't know much about it and don't know whether to take it seriously or not.. but it sure did feel like some unusual energy..and yes I felt as though my heart was breaking... and that it was not just all stress. And intersting that mine turned around yesterday too, and before I went to the Dr.

Thank you!
Katy

Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
I don't doubt one can feel the pain of so much suffering of others.. A therapist once told me I probably feel a lot of the pain, from even events gone by.