Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some Symptoms Login/Join

posted
A few symptoms I wonder if any others can speak to...have experienced the same?

When I pray, I often experience a significant release of energy lifting off of my crown...it comes (or releases/lifts off) with a gentle tingling sensation.

I have a near constant (not every moment, but perpetual, every day, for several months now) tingling sensation at my second chakra, just atop of the pubic bone.

The energy feels to be, how do I describe, sort of like a gentle (very gentle) massaging of/through all of my body.

Last night, I experienced a significant rising. Wished I did not have to be at work, where I am relatively immobile out of work necessity.

Kristi

Posts: 226 | Location:  | Registered: 03 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Hi Kristi.

That all sounds very good -- like a nice, pleasant flow. Sometimes I have some of those symptoms as well. Enjoy! Smiler

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Phil. Will focus on en-"joy"-ing. I thought later, this afternoon, what better way to spend the energy than giving it to Christ and the Blessed Mother Mary in prayer!

Kristi

Posts: 226 | Location:  | Registered: 03 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used to have the feeling in the crown, too. It comes and goes, in different periods, I didn't notice any significant connection, however, between the feeling and the state of awareness. Have you experienced also a sort of energy point above your head, from which you can see, hear and feel everything? I used to have that, too.

Posts: 436 | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mt:
Have you experienced also a sort of energy point above your head, from which you can see, hear and feel everything? I used to have that, too.

I used to have something that I think is very similar to what you describe above occur as a child, consistent with the time I just mentioned in the other thread. Not now though.

I feel I am experiencing a deep healing as I return more fully to Christ. I have a lot of crown sensations right now, and third eye, too. I feel very graced by the Holy Spirit. I don't know how to describe all of this...like a restructuring or remodeling, if I can call it that (and along with it, deeper healing of my psyche, too) as I continue to "come home" to Christ, make Him my center. Sometimes, the awareness of my wounds (false self/errors in consciousness) and need for emotional healing is so great that the tears stream from my eyes.

Kristi