Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sodarshan Chakra Kriya Login/Join

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
ThoughtBroadcaster, I have very little confidence in kriyas like that being able to cure inner child woundings, multiple personality, etc. At best, they can help to direct chi/bioenergy in such manner as to push through or around wounded areas, but if one's thinking and behaving don't also change, the old psycho-physiological form will re-assert itself.

Have you tried counseling? Spiritual healing?

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have seen counseling and spiritual healing but nothing works. its possible its a demon working with my alters to broadcast my thoughts. will not be until December that i can get check for possession and if that’s the problem they can do exorcism and not cheesy spiritual release therapy which does not work in my opinion. can demons work with alters? like say my alters let a demon in in order to get the attention they want?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 04 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ThoughtBroadcaster, your symptoms may indicate psychosis, which likely can be treated with medication. Have you reported your experiences to a doctor or psychiatrist?

Posts: 1024 | Location: Canada | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes i see a doctor periodically for my mental condition. i take medication but it still broadcasts.

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
TB, how do you know your thoughts are broadcasting? What consequences of this do you notice in yourself or others?

It seems to me that one can't help but broadcast one's thoughts and energies, to some extent, which is why it's important to spend time in prayer so that our thoughts might be rooted in God's love.

Are you a Christian? What is your manner of spirituality?

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
some people get buzzed where they think their going nuts or wandering why their the strange thoughts are coming from. other people have told me they have herd the words in my head at a far distance. cars like to drive down my street and stop and when i fight my alter that wants to get attention the cars immediately drive off.

posted Hide Post
there was a time though when i was visited by a demon after using tarot cards. and another spirit woke me up in astral form and scratched me and i couldn’t move. i wander if it granted me special broadcasting powers that my split personalities are using to gain attention.

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
That all sounds pretty miserable, ThoughtBroadcaster, but there is something very good in you to not want to harm others.

I don't have the answer to what ails you and how you might be healed, but I do think that faith in Christ and turning your life over to His providential care can only help. BlissInTheHeart and others have encouraged you to consider Jesus. What do you think about this?

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Clare:
Below is an essay which an online friend of mine wrote recently. Wondering what people think of it?

“I’ll Have a Cup of Enlightenment, Please.” “Will That Be With or Without Feelings, Sir?” By Bruce Wilson"

Hi Clare

What I've seen in the USA is a massive influx of prescribing meditation
(usually of an Eastern flavor), for everything
under the sun. I have not heard that those prescribing meditation, including
the medical profession, explaining that this is an advanced spiritual practice. That there is a whole lot of preparation work to do before
meditating. Including not meditating with any
particular end result in mind. Meditation seems to be seen as a quick fix.

I'm glad to see that people are starting to write about the potential difficulties that can arise.

In a way I see it like taking an artificial form of a vitamin/mineral pill to heal a disease instead of doing a well balanced approach that would include among other things, eating a well balanced whole food organic diet.

Posts: 400 | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mary Sue:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Clare:
Below is an essay which an online friend of mine wrote recently. Wondering what people think of it?

“I’ll Have a Cup of Enlightenment, Please.” “Will That Be With or Without Feelings, Sir?” By Bruce Wilson"

Hi Clare

What I've seen in the USA is a massive influx of prescribing meditation
(usually of an Eastern flavor), for everything
under the sun. I have not heard that those prescribing meditation, including
the medical profession, explaining that this is an advanced spiritual practice. That there is a whole lot of preparation work to do before
meditating. Including not meditating with any
particular end result in mind. Meditation seems to be seen as a quick fix.

I'm glad to see that people are starting to write about the potential difficulties that can arise.

In a way I see it like taking an artificial form of a vitamin/mineral pill to heal a disease instead of doing a well balanced approach that would include among other things, eating a well balanced whole food organic diet.

I guess it depends on what you mean by "meditating." I really don't see how sitting still and being quiet, basically giving yourself some deep relaxation, can be considered an advanced practice.

Paul

Posts: 119 | Registered: 08 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post