Ad
ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  Premium Groups  Hop To Forums  Growing in Christ    C. Announcements, Suggestions, Miscellaneous
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

C. Announcements, Suggestions, Miscellaneous Login/Join 
posted
Use this thread to make suggestions for new topics, or to comment on the overall process.

We can also use it as an "overflow thread" to deal with miscellaneous topics that don't quite fit on other threads.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you haven't subscribed to the email announcement list for this forum, just send an email To: christgrowth-subscribe@yahoogroups.com I will have to approve your membership, as this is a closed group, but that usually happens in a day or so.

After you are subscribed to the christgrowth@yahoogroups.com list, you will receive emails of the inidividual posts on this forum. If you would like to receive only one email with all the posts of the day, send an email to christgrowth-digest@yahoogroups.com Your digest will show up the next day.

Note: you cannot post to the christgrowth@yahoogroups.com list as it is an announcement list. The email list is just a service to keep you informed about what's going on here. To add to the discussion, you will need to post to one of the forum threads.

If you have any questions about how this works, just let me know.

Shalom. Phil

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
philokalia (Mary Theresa) wrote in another thread.

Just wanted you to know that I will be offline tomorrow as it is Ash Wednesday....and day I spend more time in solitude, silence and prayer.

Will be back online around Friday or Saturday and can catch up then!

May you have a blessed Ash Wednesday.....blest in that we are reminded of our source---coming and going.

peace

mary teresa

--------

Let's just add to this thread for announcements and miscellaneous kinds of comments.

- Phil