Ad
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holy Spirit works experiences Login/Join

posted
As a kid I had the opportunity to experience the works of a Holy Spirit. To get the works, I had to roll off the edge of a rock quarry to the bottom of the quarry and crack my skull. The works included the Spirit having lives taken to save lives, and have certain people turned in to the proper authorities. I had the opportunity to give my life to this Holy Spirit 3 times, and give my soul once. My life was taken by a string around my neck picking me up in the air in the corner of my room. I was picked up by something definitely not human, this happened 3 times. Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, and a moonshiner named Marvin Sutton were turned in to the proper personnel due to this. My families residence had personnel at it including CIA, Special Forces, FBI, Navy SEALs, etc.. This happened in the early 1980's. Other people had the opportunity to give their lives to this Spirit to save a life or lives. Some stayed deceased, most stayed alive. I am almost sure Jean Claude Van Damme was one of them. I believe a few Federal agents were the ones who stayed deceased. I was given one incident, from the Spirit, that didn't require a hanging or anything like it. A drawing of the World Trade Centers was drawn by the Spirit. I was told they would fall or collapse more or less. I had to take a leaking heart valve as an impairment to speak to the Spirit about the event. Another guy named Chad also took the impairment as I was a child and couldn't think of everything to ask or say by myself. The Federal agent who was involved may have taken the impairment also, I'm not sure. They tried to have the buildings condemned, which was the only way to prevent the incident from happening. The Spirit said condemning the buildings was the only way to stop them from falling. I had no memories of all of this until a year or so ago. I was made to forget all about the works. Remembering it has mixed feelings due to life's circumstances. Plenty more happened not mentioned in what is written in this text. One more thing I forgot to mention is pretty cool. This Holy Spirit, with the pointy teeth, told me about Jesus and I accepted him as my savior. I had an opportunity as a kid to be shown certain things by a Holy Spirit. I didn't have any recollections until recently about all the childhood events. So this is how the scenario worked out. I read a book called SOG, which was Special Operations Group in Vietnam, several years ago. One name from the book stuck in my head, Jerry Shriver. He was a Green Beret who served 3 years straight in Vietnam. A memory came back from childhood for me that made reading the book pretty cool. When I was a kid, a Holy Spirit had me sit somewhere, and She showed me some things. I saw a soldier running through the woods, with a grenade in his hand and the pin pulled. A female voice explained it to me and he didn't know what he was going to do with the grenade. I was speaking out loud what I saw, saying it was Shriver, they called him Mad Dog. Then I was shown bullets that got slapped down. Then I was told he had 40 bullets slapped down for him, meaning by Angels. A man was standing there listening, who served as a Ranger in Vietnam. He knew who I was talking about. He was also told he had bullets slapped down for him, I don't remember how many. Sort of an experience after reading the book and remembering all of that.Around the time I was experiencing a Holy Ghost and Holy Spirit as a child, I was shown an instance where Navy SEALs get assistance from Angels. A boat crew of 5 SEALs was shot at by an enemy on shore, and I believe one gun on the boat, I don't think it was 2, returned fire on the enemy. The way I saw this was like it was real life, and on a magic carpet that took me right up close to what was happening. Every bullet fired had 24 bullets placed in a line, I think 12 on each side of the initial bullet. Heads rolled off of the enemy, people were cut in half, limbs were cut off, and one scenario happened at the end. When the SEALs were leaving, an enemy stepped out to start firing, and his heart was removed from his chest and dropped in his lap before he hit the ground. His ribcage was shattered and his spinal cord was severed in different places from the impact of what hit him. I also saw another boat crew and a voice said something to the nature of "all of them are going to shoot", and "they're about to cut the trees down, all of them". Then a black screen came up and red letters said "You will not see this, You will die from shock". I was a little kid, and from the scenario of one gun firing at shore I went into shock and had to be sedated. Just an experience I figured I'd share. Those guys have to return fire, not initiate to get this assistance.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 78jon,

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Welcome 78jon, and thanks for sharing your story. I'm glad to hear that where you ended up through it all is with Jesus. May you live in His peace.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Phil. I have some more experiences I'm going to post. It might interest some people, it might not.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post