Moderators: Phil
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sacred site Archaeology Login/Join 
posted
This correspondence contains information that may provide beyond fascinating inspiration for whoever invest their time.Choose our favorite search engine and ask "who is Ron Wyatt"?You will recive a myriad of information concerning this anesthesist turned sacred site researcher.My nonimpositional yet very inspired suggestion is to begin with the story of the "Arch of the Covenant".Additionlly plan many evenings of browsing these near baffling accounts for their merging of personal spiritual direction and science.As I've previously mentioned ego dogmatic intrepidation and various abysmal antithesis seem this corridor's attatchments.Attempts of discredit and empathetic ultra inspiration converge with some believing it a privelige even being made aware of such occurances.Take care and God bless.Straight Forword.Absolutley no twisted parallels intended.Gary V. Giardina.This posted approximately 1:04 A.M.October the 12th.

Posts: 39 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 27 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Quick re clarifier.Excuse the obvious typos of my Ron Wyatt submission.I said our favorite search engine and should have accurately said your favorite.God bless.Straight Forword.

Posts: 39 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 27 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Gary,

What's the latest on Wyatt? I found out about the remains of chariots in the Gulf of Aquaba about a year ago. Any news?

caritas,

mm <*))))><

Posts: 2559 | Registered: 14 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Michael Mr. Wyatt passed away August 4th 1999.As far as his various excavations I scrutinized only the Arch of the Covenant story thoroughly and some of the Mount Arrarat Noah's Arc? account.Take care and God bless.Straight Forword.Absolutely no twisted parallels.The gentleman who was his aquaintance and is a speaker and print word publisher is Bill Fry.