Ad
ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Christian Spirituality Issues    An NDE that shows the preexistence of our souls before birth

Moderators: Phil
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An NDE that shows the preexistence of our souls before birth Login/Join 
posted
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE...ences/sara_g_nde.htm

Sara G NDE

EXPERIENCE DESCRIPTION:

I was involved in a motor accident.. i was a pedestrian and hit by the the car going 65 miles per hr on a 45 mile per hr zone.. I was told my brother who I was with brought me back with CPR as he was a fire fighter with the hot shots.. Well I felt like I was lifted felt like I had jumped over a wooded fence and ended in a place that I know doesn't belong on this earth.. Like in a whole new dimension.. Almost looked like a painting.. The most beautiful long grass with the wind blowing it perfectly.. I could smell a fulfilling kind of air strong like a paint but sweet like cotton candy.. Will never forget the smell.. Can still smell it about 3 or 4 times a month.. Brought that back with me! I saw Jesus dressed as the shepherd and the Virgin Mary.. Jesus was grazing thru the grass.. The Virgin Mary was standing on something that looked like rocks made of a mixture of gold, diamonds, pearls and silver.. I also saw 2 children a little blond-goldish haired girl and a little boy with black hair they were kneeling near the pile of beautiful rocks where the Virgin Mary was standing... I was standing in the middle of this amazing field looking at all of them felt like at the same time..

Without physically talking to me I could understand them all... The children kept signing me to keep going and Jesus kept extending his right hand and telling that I could stay or that could go.. What got me thinking all this yrs was how Jesus signed with his hand.. The way he has his hands on the secrete heart of Jesus ... I keep looking at the children and they were very persistent that I keep going.. I felt a heaviness and something pulling me back.. Next thing I know I woke up from an 8 day coma.. Kneeling and praying the 15 minutes with The Lord was my mother at my bed side.. My parents were told because of the severe head trauma and brain surgery, I had a 20% chance I would wake up and even if I did I'd b a vegetable.. If nothing more I would have to learn everything like a baby all over again! Well to the doctor's surprise I woke up like nothing had ever happened to me.. Was a miracle is all they could say..

For the longest time after yrs, I couldn't understand who those 2 children were.. Finally later on I had my 1st child and she was born with blond-goldish hair.. And then my 2 child a son with black hair.. They look just like the children where I landed in that different dimension.. Well here I am today.. A true miracle!

At the time of your experience was there an associated life-threatening event? Uncertain

Was the experience difficult to express in words? No

At what time during the experience were you at your highest level of consciousness and alertness? Normal consciousness and alertness As soon as I saw Jesus and the Virgin Mary

Please compare your vision during the experience to your everyday vision that you had immediately prior to the time of the experience. Colors were more colorful and brilliant.

Please compare your hearing during the experience to your everyday hearing that you had immediately prior to the time of the experience. No hearing.. Didn't need it I guess..

Did you see or hear any earthly events that were occurring during a time that your consciousness / awareness was apart from your physical / earthly body? No

What emotions did you feel during the experience? A feeling of freeness.. And loved..

Did you pass into or through a tunnel? No

Did you see an unearthly light? No

Did you seem to encounter a mystical being or presence, or hear an unidentifiable voice? I encountered a definite being, or a voice clearly of mystical or unearthly origin Jesus and the Virgin Mary they had a beautiful unearthly glow...
Did you encounter or become aware of any deceased (or alive) beings? No

Did you become aware of past events in your life during your experience? No

Did you seem to enter some other, unearthly world? A clearly mystical or unearthly realm Looked like a vivid painting..

Did time seem to speed up or slow down? Everything seemed to be happening at once; or time stopped or lost all meaning It felt like I was there 15 to 20 seconds.. But woke up 8 days later from my coma

Did you suddenly seem to understand everything? No

Did you reach a boundary or limiting physical structure? No

Did you come to a border or point of no return? I came to a definite conscious decision to "return" to life I felt a presence calling me back. And the 2 children made it very clear I needed to come back for some reason.. As if almost for me to someday be their mom..

Did scenes from the future come to you? No

Did you have a sense of knowing special knowledge or purpose? Yes Knowledge of knowing what he wants and expects of us.. And that is to believe in him and his love for all of us...

Discuss any changes that might have occurred in your life after your experience: Slight changes in my life

Did you have any changes in your values or beliefs after the experience that occurred as a result of the experience? Yes Value u my life.. Never done drugs as to the guys that hit me were all drugged and drunk...

Do you have any psychic, non-ordinary or other special gifts after your experience that you did not have before the experience? Uncertain At 1st I did till about 8 yrs ago.. I could feel family and friends deaths.. I could feell slot machines that were gonna hit... Made a lot of money that way... But I felt after a while I didn't want my new feelings...

Have you ever shared this experience with others? Yes With my parents and family right away.. With other people later on in life.. Stopped sharing cause people started looking at me like I was crazy.. Others said I needed to share my story and they said they were privileged and honored to meet me...

Did you have any knowledge of near death experience (NDE) prior to your experience? No

What did you believe about the reality of your experience shortly (days to weeks) after it happened: Experience was definitely real Hard to explain.. If it wasn't real.. I don't think I'd remember it so clearly as I do.. its been 30 yrs ago that it happened and I vividly remember it as if it just happened today..

What do you believe about the reality of your experience at the current time: Experience was definitely real I just knew it was real..

Have your relationships changed specifically as a result of your experience? No

Have your religious beliefs/spiritual practices changed specifically as a result of your experience? Yes Yes a little.. I feel that god or Jesus put in my mind that they r not a religion..

At any time in your life, has anything ever reproduced any part of the experience? Yes I met a man in CA that told me I was chosen by god not to suffer the end of the world.. He knew about my car accident and everything that I experienced during my coma.. This is a stranger that just came up to me.. He knew all about me it scared me.. He said we need to talk and he will find me again..

Did the questions asked and information that you provided accurately and comprehensively describe your experience? Uncertain

Are there one or several parts of your experience that are especially meaningful or significant to you? All of is ..

Posts: 130 | Registered: 08 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
quote:
For the longest time after yrs, I couldn't understand who those 2 children were.. Finally later on I had my 1st child and she was born with blond-goldish hair.. And then my 2 child a son with black hair.. They look just like the children where I landed in that different dimension.. Well here I am today.. A true miracle!

Well . . .Wink That's an association, not a proof. Besides, newborns don't usually have much of any kind of hair, nor very distinctive features. It could also be an example of clairvoyance.

Surely we do pre-exist in some manner in the mind of God, but whether this entails actual individual aliveness and awareness - - who knows?

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Pretty flimsy "proof" there. Wink

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post