Ad
ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  Philotheism: Blog by Phil St. Romain  Hop To Forums  Philotheism: Phil's Blog    The Chiefs really beat the Bucs in the Super Bowl!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Chiefs really beat the Bucs in the Super Bowl! Login/Join 
Picture of Phil
posted
I watched the Super Bowl last night, and I was for Kansas City. I've nothing against Tampa Bay, but after living in Kansas over 30 years, I've come to like the Chiefs, especially this team, with Patrick Mahomes as quarterback. They were about the best team overall this year, beat Tampa Bay earlier in the year, and were favored to win the Super Bowl, which they did, if you disregard the score.

A score is a very superficial standard, telling us very little about who really wins a game or what went on. The final score was 31-9, TB, but that's all fake and will be challenged when it is finally to be recorded in the official record book. Why? Because the game was rigged and the score is fraudulent. Here's what happened.

First, the officiating was obviously pro-TB. Questionable calls gave them several first downs that kept drives alive, leading to touchdowns; others killed KC drives, resulting in punts or field goals. Some of the pass interference calls against KC were so ridiculous that, after awhile, Chief defenders were giving the Buc receivers five yards clearance just to avoid a penalty. How else do we explain a lumbering oaf like Ron Gronkowski being in the clear for passes? Then, on the other side of the ball, Buc defenders rode horsey-back on Chiefs receivers with no calls. Additionally, Buc linemen slapped Mahomes around on the helmet with no-calls. What's going on, here?

Well, the officiating issue is easy to explain. Tampa Bay is in Florida, and so is Donald Trump now. Buc's quarterback Tom Brady is a huge Trump fan, and so is Florida's Trumpy governor Ron Desantis, who once ran an ad showing his kids how to "build a wall." Now . . . do you really think all those bad calls for KC had nothing to do with Republican influence? No? Well, consider this: Kansas has a Democratic governor. Yes, we do! Now, that all might mean something, and it might not. But it certainly deserves to be investigated, don't you think? I mean, do you really think Trump/Desantis would allow a team whose state has a Democratic governor to win against a team whose quarterback loves Trump? What if they made a few friendly suggestions to the referees somehow? Hmmm. . .

A remedy I would suggest is to have Super Bowls in states that are politically neutral-- like Georgia or Arizona. Republicans think they run those states, but Democrats actually win the big elections, so that sort of balances out, I guess. Besides, it's kind of warm there, too.

Strangest of all about the game was the wimpy offensive line for KC. Oh sure, they've got a few starters out, but still! TB defensive line poured in like orcs in a "Lord of the Rings" siege. One popular explanation pertains to all those cutouts in the stands. What was that all about? Some in the know have speculated that these were emitting debilitating radiation at the KC line. No one has disproven this yet, and KC observers supposedly did not inspect them before the game. Very suspicious! They are being removed as we speak, and that should be stopped. Let's examine the cutouts.

One also can't help but wonder if the football was being doctored during the game. After all, Brady actually has a history for doing so. KC receivers often had the ball bounce out of their hands; was it over-inflated for KC possessions? Then there is the issue of sypgate. Did Brady teach TB how to swipe signals from other teams as well? It surely seems like the TB defense knew exactly what KC was going to do. Surely we can't chalk that up to good scouting and coaching, can we?

Finally, and most telling, are the stats. The Chiefs had more total yards and ran more plays. If you don't count first downs by penalties, they had more of those, too. Now, how can all that be with the final score coming out 31-9? See?

There's only one thing to do: find out when the official score will be entered into the official NFL records and show up en mass to protest. Chiefs fans, we must fight, fight, fight for what is right, or our beloved game of football will be ruined by fraud like I've described above. Our team really did win -- by a lot! -- and everyone knows it. Let's take over the building and block the official tally. The future of the NFL is at stake.

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
For those who might be wondering what's going on, here: it's a parody on the post-2020 election fiasco in the U.S.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Phil,

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post