Notify
Tools

Does HIV cause AIDS? Login/Join

<w.c.>
posted

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Topic: Does HIV cause AIDS?

No. Small channels in the ice are infiltrated by super-cooled water and they gradually widen until the ice dam breaks. This then leads to bouts of exchanges of bodily fluids.

I wonder if Rico lurks in these other subjects.

Posts: 5413 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 21 September 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 235 | Registered: 02 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
So what's you're thinking on this, w.c.?

Posts: 3949 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did a paper (mostly a literature review) on this in graduate school in the mid-90's, and then looked a few years ago and found a peer-reviewed paper basically stating a similar view i.e, that a causal relationship between HIV and AIDS symptoms is rather weak in the research literature.

And it seems that the longer survival rates may relate to HIV+ people no longer taking the really harsh drugs, like AZT. And then you have a growing number of people who've never taken any of the HIV drugs, and seem to remain without AIDS symptoms, with higher quality of life than those using the drugs.

Well-respected scientists, like Duesberg, who didn't agree with the HIV hypothesis, report being shunned, even though their research was compellling.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: w.c.,

posted Hide Post
Sue:

You'd have to look through the links for that; but what I've posted is merely the research of scientists who have held the view that HIV isn't the cause of AIDS. Those links should explain what they think is the causal mechanism(s).