Ad
ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Health and Wellness Issues    Inability to sleep eased through prayer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inability to sleep eased through prayer Login/Join

posted
Phil posted a reply somewhere about his use of prayer as an effective way to cope with sleeplessness. Could you please copy and paste that post here if you know where it is? Thank you. Also all posts about dealing with sleeplessness through the effective use of prayer will be greatly appreciated Smiler

If we suffer with Christ, we may also share His glory. See Rom.8:17

"To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps." 1Pet.2:21 NIV

"All I want is to know Christ and to experience the power of His resurrection, to share in His sufferings and become like Him in His death, in the hope that I myself will be raised from death to life." Phil.3:10,11 GNT

"It is necessary for us to undergo many hardships to enter the kingdom of God." Acts 12:22 NAB

herb

This message has been edited. Last edited by: herb,

Posts: 24 | Registered: 03 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Hi Herb.

I just basically do an Examen, read a few psalms, and take some quiet prayer until I can't keep my eyes open. The "method" varies a bit from day to day.

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post