Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Cellulite Treatments? Please Help Login/Join

<Joey Atlas>
posted
My wife has been going for many cellulite treatments for the last few years and she still have cellulite. Why can’t those little bumps just disappear. Please Suggest me some good and effective treatments!

THANKS

Report This Post
<Steve Wilson>
posted
Drink 3 liters of water each day, do squats for 15 minutes daily, eat mostly raw veggies and grilled chicken breast and do coffee ground wraps. If you do this daily for 2 months you will banish it all. However the main problem in today's times is that lots of women are looking for "magic cellulite products" that will allow them to eliminate their cellulite in only one day.

Report This Post
<Joey Atlas>
posted
Your response for my question is really appreciable steve.. I saw a web site advertising their product named Truth about cellulite. That's pretty much attractive but I'm not sure about it's reliability. Here is the web address of that site http://www.joeyatlasreview.com/

Report This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Joey and Steve have the same IP address, and are now banned. Thread and user accounts to be deleted soon.

Seriously . . . this isn't a good site to try to market this kind of stuff.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Report This Post