Ad
ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Health and Wellness Issues    Parkinson's and MS are Cured by Live Foods
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Parkinson's and MS are Cured by Live Foods Login/Join

posted
I (Jim Tibbetts) have written two books on Parkinson's and MS, showing that these can be cured through raw vegan or Live Food nutrition therapy. These books are very well documented: Impacting Parkinson's and MS to Permanent Remission; and another book which is a nutrition novel based on the first book.

MS is easier to heal then Parkinson's. There are several books out showing that MS can be healed through nutrition therapy but mine is the only one showing Parkinsons' can be cured through a strict plant-based diet (raw vegan) with juicing. These are difficult diseases but they can be cured or put into remission in about a year on Live Food nutrition therapy.

There is one problem, people who have been cured through raw vegan nutrition therapy have to stay raw vegan, if they don't (they go back to eating the Standard American diet) then the disease will come back within a month! There are a number of cases that indicate this. Because of this some would say we are putting the disease into remission with this diet.

Hey,the bottom line is that the people are healed and live a normal productive lifestyle. Praise God!

What do you think? Have any experience to share on this topic?

Posts: 57 | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Jim.

Could you post links to your books, and/or to some of the documentation you use in it? That's quite an assertion you're making!

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Phil,
My book on Parkinson and MS can be obtained at: www.lulu.com
On my website there is documentation with case studies on people cured of MS and other materials on Parkinson's and MS. These would be too long to put in this site. My website: www.jimtibbetts.com

There is a lot of evidence that MS can be put into remission but not a lot for Parkinson's. It is a lot of work and study to deal with these diseases through nutrition therapy. As I said in my reply on cancer, it is all about the biochemistry in the body and how the food affects the biochemistry. Both nutrition and medicines affect the biochemistry in certain ways that can slow down and sometimes stop the progressio of these diseases.
The prolem with these approaches is that once you leave the drugs or the nutrition therapy the disease can come back and with a vengence. But those who have had MS will admit that staying on the strict raw vegan diet to keep the MS in remission is worth it.
See the testimonial, case sudy on Judy Livingston on my website and how she defeated MS after 17 years with it. Now she's climbing mountains every summer in Maine, 99% free of the disease. Praise God

Posts: 57 | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post