7 Reasons to Read the Glorious Qur’an
It dares you to disprove it. How? It saysthat humans cannot write a book like this even if they pooled all theirresources together and got help also from the spirits. The Qur'an said thisfourteen hundred years ago and yet no one has been able to disprove it. Billionsof books have been written-but not another one like the Qur'an.
It is the only religious sacred writing thathas been in circulation for such a long time and yet remains as pure as it wasin the beginning. The Qur'an was kept intact. Nothing was added to it; nothingwas changed in it; and nothing was taken away from it ever since its revelationwas completed 1400 hundred years ago.
The Qur'an is God's final revelation to humankind. Godrevealed the Torah to Moses, the Psalms to David, the Gospel to Jesus, andfinally the Qu'an to Muhammad. Peace be upon Moses, David, Jesus and Muhammad.No other book will come from God to surpass His final revelation.
The Qur'an withstands the test of time andscrutiny. No one can dispute the truth of this book. It speaks about pasthistory and turns out right. It speaks about the future in prophecies and itturns out right. It mentions details of physical phenomena which were not knownto people at the time; yet later scientific discoveries prove that the Qur'anwas right all along. Every other book needs to be revised to accord with modernknowledge. The Qur'an alone is never contradicted by a newly discoveredscientific fact.
5. Your Roadmap for Life and Afterlife
The Qur'an is the best guidebook on how to structure yourlife. No other book presents such a comprehensive system involving all aspectsof human life and endeavor. The Qur'an also points out the way to secureeverlasting happiness in the afterlife. It is your roadmap showing how to get toParadise.
6. God's Gift of Guidance
God has not leftyou alone. You were made for a reason. God tells you why he made you, what hedemands from you and what he has in store for you. If you operate a machinecontrary to it's manufacturer's specification you will ruin that machine. Whatabout you? Do you have an owner's manual for yourself? The Qur'an is from yourMaker. It is a gift for you to make sure you function for success, lest you failto function.
It is a healing from God. It satisfies thesoul, and cleans the heart. It removes doubts and brings peace.
7. YourCalling Card to Communicate with your Lord.
Humans aresocial creatures. We love to communicate with other intelligent life. The Qur'antells us how to communicate with the source of all intelligence and the sourceof all life-the One God. The Qur'an tells us who God is, by what name we shouldaddress Him, and the way in which to communicate with Him. Are these not sevensufficient points for reading the Qur'an? http://www.al-sunnah.com/ http://www.sultan.org/
Free Download English Translation of The Holy Quran
It's a good thing that you are so excited about your religious beliefs and its Scripture, but the debate you propose is not likely to go far among Christians. I'll show you why, briefly:
1. How do disprove the Qur'an? How could one? If that's the inspiration Mohammed received and wrote down, then what's to disprove? That he received it or not? That what got written down was what he received or not?
2. The Hebrew Christian scriptures have been with us longer than the Qu'ran--in an "undefiled" state.
3. Final revelation? The Mormons wouldn't agree. What Christians would ask is why another is perceived to have been needed?
4. Indisputable? The Mormons say the same about their book. The Bahai's about their religion. Who to believe? Why?
5. The Hebrew-Christian scriptures are every bit as comprehensive concerning how life should be lived, and how to enter paradise. Jesus even returned from the afterlife to show us the truth of his way.
6. Christians also see their Scriptures as God's gift of guidance.
7. Christians know from their Scripture all about God's name and how to relate to God. We've no need for the Qu'ran to teach us about this.
Again, thanks for visiting here and sharing your faith. Just please do be aware that the needs met in your religion are met in others as well.
Peace be to our Islamic friends during these troubled times.
(I will be moving this thread to the Christianity Today thread soon as it has nothing to do, really, with Kundalini and Spiritual Emergency)
|Powered by Social Strata|