Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Do You Think Of This? (Ron Roth) Login/Join 
Picture of Katy
posted
Hello, I have several of Ron Roth's books and tapes. Are any of you familiar with him? Anyway, I received the following email from him concerning the Tsunami. What do you think of what he has to say???
Dear Friends;

We have all heard of the tremendous earthshaking tragedy in Asia where the Tsunami, at last count on Tuesday night, had taken 55,000 lives.

Celebrating Life�s ministry includes the release of spirts lost in a tragedy. Over the years, like Padre Pio, I have been visited by spirits who tragically passed over, especially those who made the transition in plane crashes. Some of the spirits seeking help in their transition during the tidal wave have not only sought my help but the help of others involved in this ministry.

Please give you attention to this matter by invoking the help of the Divine Spirit in bringing these spirits to the Peace of Paradise. You may do the following simple ritual which I often use to bring restless spirits into the Peace and Love of God.

Begin with:

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in the arms of God�s loving peace. Amen

De Profundis:

Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord.
Lord, hear my voice!
Let Your ears be attentive to my voice in supplication.
If You, O Lord, mark iniquities, Lord, who can stand.
But with You is forgiveness, that You may be revered.
I trust in the Lord; my soul trusts in His word.
My soul waits for the Lord more than sentinels wait for the dawn,
For with the Lord is kindness, and with Him is plenteous redemption;
And He will redeem Israel from all their inequities.

Efficacious Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus:

1. O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you ask and it will be given you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you." Behold I knock, I seek and ask for the grace of EVERLASTING PEACE AND JOY FOR ALL VICTIMS OF THE TSUNAMI. (Our Father...Hail Mary...)Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

2. O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you, if you ask anything in my name, EVERLASTING PEACE AND JOY FOR ALL VICTIMS OF THE TSUNAMI. (Our Father,etc.)

3. O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you, heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass away." Encouraged by your infallible words I now ask for the grace of EVERLASTING PEACE AND JOY FOR ALL VICTIMS OF THE TSUNAMI. (Our Father, etc.)

4. O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom it is impossible not to have compassion on the afflicted, have pity on us and grant us the grace which we ask of you, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your tender Mother and ours.

For Padre Pio, this grace for the deceased was the greatest healing one could ask.

May God continue to bless you and your family in 2005,

Ron

-----------------------------------
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL. THIS MAIL COMES FROM AN UNATTENDED MAILBOX. TO UNSUBSCRIBE: This is an opt-in email announcement that you subscribed to at ronroth.com. If you feel you may have subscribed by mistake, simply visit http://www.ronroth.com/home/remove.cfm and enter your email address to be removed.

Posts: 538 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 17 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post