Ad
ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Book and Movie Reviews    A Christian Critique of Sri Aurobindo's Teaching
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Christian Critique of Sri Aurobindo's Teaching Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I wanted for a long time already post this letter from Aurobindo and elaborate it, so that everybody can understand it. It is about the intermediate spiritual zone, the spiritual zone beyond the human consciousness and lower than the union with God. It is about the dangers and illusions that await us there, and that we have to manage to deal with. Originaly written to his disciples, i think it is of global spiritual merit too. I think this is a "Must Read" for every higher developped spiritual person. especially i hope it is for good value here for samson and mark. With a little googling one can find some explanation for not so easyly understandable expressions.

Here the text of "The Intermediate Zone" :

http://intyoga.online.fr/intzone.htm

Btw, i want now say "good bye" here on this board. I want to thank for all helpfull hints i got here, especially the postings of Faustina and Shasha.

I wish and hope that you all will take a big bath in Gods Mercy, (the new era of Christianity!) .
Thanks, and God Bless !

Posts: 130 | Registered: 08 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Mark, as Tevye says in "Fiddler on the Roof," "How often does a man get a compliment like that?" Wink

I know you don't give priority to the relationship between theology, spirituality and mysticism like I do, nor see the importance of this. That's fine, really.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
quote:
. . . especially the postings of Faustina and Shasha.

Bliss, they didn't post anything on this discussion thread. I'm not sure what you're referring to, here.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think bliss is referring to their general contribution at shalomplace. We may have seen the last of our blissful friend.

Posts: 538 | Registered: 24 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
I sure hope not, Stephen . . . and Bliss.