Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spiritual Harmony Login/Join

<tamm0449>
posted
I would like to introduce you to a wonderfully enticing novel about a young married woman and her dog Sam' that was terribly abused by her husband. She experiences a spirit walk-in and begins to change her life choices immediately. The name of this novel is 'A Chosen Journey' You will feel the pain of Jenna leaving her home and Sam, her dog as she moves into a Woman's Shelter. You will be surprised to experience her journey with her as she begins working in a Hospital with young adults that have abused drugs and alcohol. This is a novel that will make you laugh, cry and feel as if you know each character personally. You may find it at Amazon.com or www.spiritual-harmony.com with many other interesting topics regarding a guide to spiritual awareness and the mysteries of life. Welcome to my site, sit down and relax for a while as you browse through the Web Directory. I would love to hear your comments if you would like to sign my guest book at the end of the site. Sincerely, Tamara Lesley

Reply With QuoteReport This Post