Moderators: Phil
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The ancient One God beloved HaShem Login/Join 
posted
I am not going to discuss the Trinity, and everyone here knows of my deep love for the Lord Jesus Christ, but I desire to discuss the ancient One, whom I love so dearly.

For me the Lord God HaShem is a reality whom I also see separate from His beloved son Jesus Christ yet having one mind with Him and one mind with the Holy Spirit.

How close His love is within me. I often ask Him: "Why Father have you hidden your face away from your children?". I see His tender face and His tears flowing as He answers me: The children have forgotten me, and no longer remember my first Commandment that I gave to Moses.

Often in my dreams I find myself walking along the river of life with the ancient One from long ago in the Paradise He had created for His children. I am embraced by His love and light, safe and secure in His arms. Beloved Father knows that my favorite place is to be near His sacred heart that overflows with all goodness, blessings, and everlasting love.

How much the ancient One, is part of my whole being. He is my heart. I sing my praises to the Holy One beloved Father of us all, the One God.

Posts: 571 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 20 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Freebird.
Thank you Meister Eckhart.
The Silent Desert, The Abyss of Transcendence is still and beyond all names, forms and infinitely beyond the infinite. When speaking in and to His creatures, He becomes the Father, His creative Word is the Son. Both are one and in the other as the mystery which is The Holy Spirit. Listening in the darkness we discover our own logos which we sing as echo and harmony with His creative Word.

Posts: 26 | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you luxnatura. You described the Oneness of God and the mystery of the Holy Spirit.

I recall my state of being as a little child under the total subjection of the Father during my last meeting with the "tempter". The tempter had nothing left in his ammunition, the little child was safe within the arms of Father. Praises to Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Posts: 571 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 20 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beloved Father of us all, God is Spirit and has no body.

http://catholic.com/library/God_Has_No_Body.asp

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freebird:
[qb] Beloved Father of us all, God is Spirit and has no body.

http://catholic.com/library/God_Has_No_Body.asp [/qb]
Thanks Freebird.

Posts: 455 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God has no body. Is this a controversial teaching in some places? Aside from the Mormons, I thought it was what pretty much every religion taught, and that inferences to God's "anatomy" were considered purely metaphorical.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Last night I communed with God, beloved Hashem. I asked the Lord God: "Why Father must I keep the birthing of your life giving light a secret from most of my brothers and sisters who share this earthly life with me?". It should be celebrated, shared and known by all your children, yet there where only three witnesses who recognized this gift of your unconditional love. Within the chambers of my heart, the Lord God replied: The ways of My Spirit of light cannot be understood through the human mind, it lacks the spirit's understanding, only spirit understands the ways of spirit, it is a silent unspoken Word that goes forth from Myself and does not return to Me until all I desire is accomplished. The human mind and consciousness does not know me because I live within the chambers, the Holy Temple, within my children's hearts. The only way for my children is to look within their own hearts for there I reside within the incorruptible seed I give to all, a seed of light and love that must awaken, come forth to be seen and to return within the chambers of the children's hearts. This gift of myself I give to all, but the children look upon earthly ways and not the ways of My Spirit which only bears fruit within the consuming fire of my love awakened when you gave your all to me and died to this world and all that is earthy. You now have entered within the light of my everlasting life and been given the spiritualized soul of my light and purity, no longer separate but embraced within my love and light". You now must worship me in spirit and in truth forsaking all else. In spirit and in truth is where my love abides and you are now truly home within my eternal life and being.

So it is true that once I walked in darkness and it is out of this darkness that God's light of love came forth to be seen and witnessed, and to return within the Temple of God within my heart.
I remember the very day the light of God came forth from within His Temple. I often wondered as to how come this flowing diamond light of God could be seen upon me during the daylight when the light of the day was all around me. My whole body must have been black for God's light to have been seen on that day. I must have been like black coal dust that together was merged into a pure black obsidian surface so that the light could be seen as it came forth from my heart and filled the whole living room of my house, otherwise it is impossible to see light within light.

There where three people who witnessed the birthing of God's light, and now there are only two since one witness has died, and before his death he acknowledged the light of God birthed within me because he himself had birthed God's light as well and recognized it within myself. I remember trying to tell him my story of the pain and suffering I endured before the birth, and he told me that it was not necessary to tell my story since he knew of my death, and that he also went through the same death before God's light broke forth to also be seen and witnessed. He brought me to a renowned holy man who confirmed my new birth of God's light.

Before I drifted of to sleep, I asked God why the birthing of His light is something that is not more known, nor discussed with an awareness of others. Why do I have to keep same secret because I have only shared this joy of birthing Your light with the three witnesses and here on Shalom Place where no one really knows me in person, nor has seen me. God replied: "My child, when more children birth my light, than they know and understand and you will all celebrate this greatest joy of my life within my light together". Until than much of the world does not know nor understand me".

I earnestly pray Father God, beloved Hashem, that more of your children will birth your light so that we may celebrate in your life together as your light transforms our vile bodies into an internal body of light that grows by receiving more of your light.

Thank you Father God for giving me of yourself, my own baby son God, Light.

posted Hide Post
I would hasten to add that many of the images and metaphors associated with God as Father are nurturing feminine images as well. We should not hesitate to call God our "Mother" as well as our Father. Come to think of it, I read somwhere that their is a close etymological relationship between God's compassion and the hebrew word for "womb". But Phil is right, God is neither male nor female, but supra-genderized, as it were.

Devinath

Posts: 40 | Location: stevens point, wisconsin | Registered: 16 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
God has no body....
I'm not sure who said this quote originally, but...

Our resurrected God, Jesus Christ, walked this Earth for 40 days in a resurrected body (Acts 1:3; 1 Corinthians 15:5-6).

"Let us make man in our image after our likeness"

Posts: 218 | Registered: 03 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post