Ad
ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  Philotheism: Blog by Phil St. Romain  Hop To Forums  Philotheism: Phil's Blog    I've published an online course on Christian Prayer Methods
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I've published an online course on Christian Prayer Methods Login/Join 
Picture of Phil
posted
I've been doing courses online for many years, as those archived on this board give testament to. I've even done a number of webinars, with mixed results.

So it was a pleasant surprise to discover that udemy.com is a site that takes a lot of the pain out of doing online courses. With a student base of over 5 million, there's also a good chance that someone, at some time will find out about your course. Besides, udemy helps to market it, and they provide free consultation on course set-up.

Because so many of the courses there are about practical matters, I decided to do my first one with them on Christian Prayer Methods. This is a relevant topic for many, at any rate. So many times I've heard people say they know they should pray more or better, but don't know how. Prayer is our most important spiritual practice, so I'm hoping it will be a go.

Interested?

Here's a coupon for a free registration. No time limit, but there are only so many coupons and it's first come, first serve.

https://www.udemy.com/christia...onCode=spiritfriends

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post