Subscribe to "A Daily Spiritual Seed" eNewsletter.
ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Book and Movie Reviews    God and I: Exploring the Connections Between God, Self and Ego.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

God and I: Exploring the Connections Between God, Self and Ego. Login/Join

Picture of Phil
posted

It's finally done! I ended up self-publishing (for now) as 8 publishers weren't interested -- only 3 of them having the decency to say so (the other 5 still haven't replied after months).
- see http://shalomplace.com/view/godandi.html for order options.

I consider this to be something of my "opus magnus" -- the culmination of years of reflection and study. It will be foundational for a book on kundalini and Christianity that I will be writing during the next year or so, as it will provide the anthropology necessary to situate kundalini in a human, spiritual context (open to grace, psyche and body).

Thanks to those of you who provided feedback during the writing process. I will be sending you the pdf copy soon.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats Phil, that is really awesome, I'm sure this book will be of great help to people.

Posts: 715 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Phil. I know it's a huge amount of work to get a book into publishable state.

Posts: 935 | Location: Canada | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brilliant!

Posts: 538 | Registered: 24 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post