Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Teeth and Tongue Login/Join

posted
What's the deal with kundalini and teeth? The energy in my jaw seems to be grinding, winding, jamming, slamming, and my teeth are zinging like electric harmonicas. Are fillings a problem?

Also, does a lot of energy pass into and out of the tongue? I seem to have a need to stick my tongue out and wiggle it about like that Kali image. Very saucy!

Posts: 538 | Registered: 24 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Sometimes I am moved to gently tap my teeth together, and it seems to facilitate energy moving through the jaws.

Not sure about fillings. Could be a problem. Goodness knows, I have quite a few.

There's a mudra using the tongue -- curl it back so the tip is touching where the soft and hard palate meet. This seems to help relieve excessive energy in the head.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Samson
the energy can get stuck anywhere in the body.
However, this is a wrong way of saying it because what is really happening is that the kundalini simply highlights where we have stuck energy.

A lot of people have stuck energy in the jaw and teeth because this is an important area of our body-mind where we express anger and aggression. (think biting!)

As nice and polite people we have to suppress this aggression but when kundalini is active this repression can be felt as pain or weird energy symptoms.

The real solution is to look at what is making us angry and to learn to express this anger skilfully. so, it is the middle way between raw aggression and repression.

Doing this can sometimes be difficult because the anger is repressed and cannot easily be recognised and it can also lead to anxiety when we do recognise just how much aggression we carry within us.

Hope this makes sense to you!

Tara - find more help for kundalini problems on my website taraspringett.com/kundalini/kundalini-syndrome

Posts: 262 | Location: UK | Registered: 03 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, that's good, Tara, thanks. I have been feeling a bit tetchy this week. Kind of hostile. Not pleasant, but I'll work though it. Thanks again.

Posts: 538 | Registered: 24 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post