Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A bit of therapy Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Stephen, you have a got very good response. Especially w.c point is worth to view it again and again. I will not add new advise here but I will share my experience in this area. This might help to understand the process.

From the beginning of April month my soul is in a trial moment. At the begining of April I sensed the presence of dark energies. Day after day they grow and lastly they converted to an awful enemy. They tried to attack me by their poisonious energy. I hold the Cross and Christ defeated me. This attacked lasted for a week. During the time of attack they prevailed to me as low forms. It seems their energy is intimately related with them. At the first sight they seem to be very powerful but they are not. It all depends how we our faith to Christ is .

After I went through this experience I encountered another enemy entirely different from the first one. They are very powerful, manipulative, real evil. They have veiling effect in human mind. In ten days I didn't eat anything and very little sleap. I was hungry but they poisoned the food. So, it was very tough to deal with them. It is beyond comprhensive. The first enemy is dealt with our low energies while the second one deals with advanced spiritual matters. Relatively I'm in peace now but I'm not totally free. What I'm doing at this moment is totally focusing on Christ, praying, reading Scripture and listening Christian musik..

I believe this is a trial moment where our soul must pass through. When this occur don't be in a panic, hold strongly Christ even you don't feel his presence.

Posts: 340 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 14 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear things are better for you, Stephen. It sounds like you're growing in wisdom concerning how to deal with this. I agree with Grace that w.c.'s counsel here is sound.

And Grace, so sorry to hear of your recent struggles. It's a tricky thing, sometimes, discerning whether these experiences are externalizations of our own inner shadows, or real entities. It sounds like you believe them to be the latter, in which case it's especially important to keep yourself surrendered to the care of Christ.

I know it's a "Catholic" thing, but I think there's great protection in the Eucharist. For myself, I view it as a means of deeply surrendering to Christ's governance of all the levels of my being. Evil spirit seemingly cannot abide the Eucharist. Simply going into a chapel where the Sacrament is reserved can make a big difference at times in settling the soul. Just a thought . . . maybe you (and Stephen) could try this as well.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"It sounds like you believe them to be the latter, in which case it's especially important to keep yourself surrendered to the care of Christ."

My encounter with enemy is not only something I believe. It is real. For the one who knows how Holy Spirit feels is a tangible reality, because you sense its energy. It is like that. Their attack energy is sensible sometimes visible. It can only be defeated by Christ. I have already a plan to wite something about this experience. I will do it after I get some rest from the process.

Thanks for your recommendation. Yes, I believe Eurochrist is sacred and it can never touched by enemy.

Posts: 340 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 14 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For Stephen and Grace together with anyone who needs help immediately during evil attacks. It is an Ancient Deliverance Prayer given to me by an old Catholic Priest who also was an exorcist, many years ago. During severe trials in my life I have used this prayer and found relief almost instantly.

Let God Arise!
( An ancient Deliverance Prayer)

Let God arise! **
And let his enemies be scattered!**
And let those that hate him flee from his presence!**

As smoke vanishes**
so let them vanish!**
And as wax melts from the presence of fire **
so let the demons perish from the presence of those who love God
and and who sign themselves with the Sign of the Cross, **
and say in gladness----

Hail most precious and life-giving Cross of the Lord! **

For you drive away the demons
by the power of our Lord Jesus Christ crucified on you, **
who went down to Hell
and trampled on the power of the devil,
and gave us you
his venerable Cross,**
for driving away all enemies.

O most precious and life-giving Cross of the Lord,
help me!---
with our Holy Lady the Virgin Mother of God,**
and all the Saints throughout the ages....Amen **

Guard me by the holy and life-giving Cross **
and keep me from all evil.

Into your hands I commit my spirit **
Bless me,**
save me,**
and grant me eternal life....Amen. **

Where you see an asterik make the sign of the Cross. Make a copy and mark the asterik in red with a cross, so you know when to make the sign of the Cross.

Posts: 571 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 20 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post