Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kundalini questions Login/Join

posted
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, and have some questions. I started meditating 3 months ago, after going and seeing a medium. During my session my grandfather came thru, and she was completely spot on, on things he was telling and showing her. I was amazed. My grandfather was a devout Catholic, and he kept telling her, that I was "the chosen one". I still don't understand that. Also, I have experienced paranormal things my entire life.
I've only been meditating for three months, and have experienced kundalini three times. Do some people progress faster than others? I experience severe shaking, jerking, twisting movements. I can feel pure energy shooting out of my hands. My eyes move very rapidly. The second time it happened, I physically felt like I sat up, and left my body. The white light I was surrounded in, was almost too bright to take in. At that point, the most beautiful smell surrounded me, and my entire room.
I meditated again last night, and the same thing happened, with intense body movements, intense white light, but this time, I saw two angels standing over me, looking at me. I could see and hear their feathered wings move. I also felt like someone was caressing my left hand.During the night last night, I woke up twice with drenching night sweats. I had to change my clothes, and the sheets twice. I have also met one of my spirit guides while meditating, and his name is Joseph. When I ask if he's present, I'll feel a light touch on my right arm. I still don't understand this, so any feedback would be great. Thank you! Smiler

Posts: 2 | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there, you might be the chosen one in so far as we are all the chosen one. Smiler

Seriously though the Kundalini process is fairly specific in it's progress and the one piece of advice I will make here is to not get too immersed in the details of the phenomena itself but try to grasp the meaning of it all directly. ie what is it that is being shown to you? When you feel you are being touched is it because the process wants you to focus on your physical presence just for a moment just at that moment etc?

As a psychosomatic mechanism it's your response to it that dictates the change.

Best wishes.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 11 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cinnamonchick

yep, that sounds like kundalini - kundalini with a capital K...

And yes, we all progress at different rates. Be aware though, that kundalini in itself is not necessary spiritual growth as it can be abused for selfish ends.

Also, be careful with the idea of being a 'chosen one' - it can lead to a massive ego-trip. 'Humility' should be the buzz-word here...

My most important advice is that you should be grounded in a healthy spiritual path of some sort. If you progress on your own you could run into seriously confusing experiences. I am a kundalini therapist and I see that all the time.

So, do find a community in which you feel at home spiritually and engage in sound spiritual practice that is centred around devotion and love.

If you want to read something, read 'Farther Shores' by Yvonne Kason and avoid reading on the internet - there is a lot of nonsense and horror stories (among some sensible stuff).

Tara - find more help for kundalini problems on my website taraspringett.com/kundalini/kundalini-syndrome

Posts: 262 | Location: UK | Registered: 03 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks KT, and Tara

I just figured my grandfather meant I was his favorite, I'm the oldest of 16 grandkids. Whenever I mediate or pray, I always ask to be filled with love and light, and to be able to help others where I can. I would love to read more books on it, but being in school for nursing, text books take up most of my time. :/
I want to start going back to church with my mom, and I asked for a blessed cross for my birthday. The first time I experienced K, I really thought I had a seizure, it was so intense.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It can be overwhelming but you can see that others have had similar experiences so you are not alone and some, like Gopi Krishna, have had very difficult experiences but have made it through alright in the end.

So shall you.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 11 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post