Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

K symptoms & Reiki? Login/Join

posted
I have been experiencing so much pain and needles pricking my body everywhere but mostly in my face and heart chakra area. I have times where my entire body grows so hot with this flowing energy and it grows numb,all of it including my tongue. I know its best to let this energy flow but when these symptoms suddenly come on its very hard not to be alarmed.My activation happened this last July so much seems to be happening rather quickly. I have tried and tried to find support for K but things dont seem to fit & sometimes it feels like its happening so fast. I am a Reiki practitioner and embrace working with my spirit guides and my guardian angel.I have been told that I need to "embrace Kundalini" that its divine and there is no need for anything else.This doesnt feel right to me.Kundalini can leave us open for entity attachment and this why spirit guides and Reiki are a bad idea? thoughts on this please? Thank you so much

Posts: 1 | Registered: 19 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Hi Raindrop. Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you're having a rough time of it. Could you share, please, a little more information -- like how old you are, what your religious practices are, how long you've been doing Reiki. It might help.

Some on this forum have shared that they had positive experiences with Reiki; others have had their energies really messed up, and believe spirit entities have become attached to them. Personally, I will have nothing to do with it, unless it is in the context of Christian healing.

I don't consider kundalini to be "divine" in the sense that it is God. I don't think it's of the devil, either; more on the natural level. But it is definitely a special process ordered to transform body and mind to accommodate contemplative consciousness. If you don't have a contemplative meditative practice, then I'm wondering how/why this became activated.

This forum lists ways of dealing with active, unpleasant kundalini phenomena. Check it out and see if some of them are helpful to you.

Please keep us posted on how it goes.

Phil

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post