Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kundalini Rash Login/Join

posted
Hi guys I was hoping you could help me with something! Almost one year ago I awakened my kundalini. This event changed my life instantly and brought me back to my path of spirituality. It was the best thing that has ever happened to me. But I dont believe that i did it properly. I didnt ever meditate or do yoga but i was really into going to the gym and doing alot of Kung fu and Tai chi. I took it really far and I had no one to talk to about it, at this time i didnt even know what kundalini was i though i just went through some sort of state change because I changes the way I was breathing. It felt like I was breathing right into my lower Dan Tien and i could fell it as if it were a ball in my stomach and my breathing got incredibly deeper. A week after this transformation I Developed a rash and it didnt bother me because I was so intrigued by my new awareness and energy levels. But it spread and now my body is covered head to toe and I still cant find anyone to talk to who knows anything on the subject. Ive been to the doctors, hospital, and dermatologist many times and they have no idea they keep saying they have never seen anything like it. All they suspect is that it has something to do with my immune system. Does anybody know what I should do to get rid of this anoying rash?

Posts: 1 | Location: Kwlowna | Registered: 23 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Hi Davey. Welcome to the forum.

I'm glad you got this checked out with medical professionals. Beyond this, I have no idea what to suggest, except to make sure you are receiving proper nutrition, even adding vitamins and other supplements. If it's related to energy changes in your system, you should eventually come to some adjustment and integration.

Fwiw, I've never heard of a rash of this kind in connection with kundalini awakening. Perhaps others have and can make better suggestions.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used to practice a lot ( 2 hours a day ) of chi kung ( also spelled qi gong ) before switching to yoga. If you were doing a lot of kung fu, and tai chi, have you thought about acupuncture ? I was thinking that traditional Chinese medicine might have a different take on it, and they could work in harmony with tai chi. Check out the Inner Smile and 6 Healing Sounds by Manatak Chia. It is a meditation designed to balance out chi among your meridians.

I will be praying for you

Posts: 12 | Location: Sacramento by way of Middle Earth | Registered: 25 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Davey
I work with a lot of kundalini clients but I have not heard about a rash either.

Kundalini sometimes mimics disease in that it produces the same symptoms like pain being in the same places as real disease etc. But no 'real' symptoms like this rash.

Rash can sometimes be a sign that the body detoxifies itself. So, that would be good thing.

How do you feel emotionally and your relationships? Is everything going well in these areas?

Tara - find more help for kundalini problems on my website taraspringett.com/kundalini/kundalini-syndrome

Posts: 262 | Location: UK | Registered: 03 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i feel a little helpless too.
Are your rushes ichy ?
If it has something to do with your immune system (allergies), try Calcium Tablets, against urticaria. Also sometimes Aloe Vera helps (in case of an allergie)

Posts: 130 | Registered: 08 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also got a rash all over my body after first experiencing kundalini awakening symptoms. I found that going out and sunbathing was the only way to get rid of the dots all over me. I took it as a sign from my inner guide that I needed more sunlight. Now I'm glowing with a healthy tan and the rash is 95% gone!

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: 18 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post