Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Homosexuality and the forces of Resurrection Login/Join

posted
Dear members,

Recently I've been reading the so called Forbidden Letters at www.world-mysteries.com/PhilipGardiner/forbidden_letters.htm
The 5 Letters form part 1. There is a link to part 2 (13 emails) and a PS by Gardiner, who received the Letters.

The Letters seem to explain how resurrection works.

Extraordinary information on homosexuality too.

Posts: 3 | Location: London | Registered: 22 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not buying it. Of course, if anyone actually succeeds in demonstrating the same kind of resurrection that Jesus manifested, then I'll re-consider.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<w.c.>
posted
Rather ridiculous, since no amount of internal alchemy generates immortality, let alone resurrection of the dead. I say this with some confidence because I've been around Buddhist and Hindu tantric masters over the years, several of whom were quite compassionate people as well, but none of them embodied these legendary qualities attributed to mythical rishis of India, and all of them died in spite of their extraordinarily developed siddhis.

Even the stories about the Tibetan light body, where the dying adept is said to dissolve his or her body into light, is an altogether different phenomenon/account than Christ's resurrection, the later being neither resuscitation nor a ghoastly appearance, as the Apostles early accounts make clear.

As for the bit about sexual orientation, the gurus I met, who developed the alchemical powers to such a high degree, were all heterosexual, and so your letters seem to confuse the difference between androgeny and overt sexual orientation.

All in all, a rather weak attempt at reducing the uncreated Holy Spirit, and the created immortal (not eternal) soul to the creaturely kundalini, the latter dissolving during death.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil:
[qb] I'm not buying it. Of course, if anyone actually succeeds in demonstrating the same kind of resurrection that Jesus manifested, then I'll re-consider. [/qb]
With all due respect, we were only TOLD Jesus manifested a kind of resurrection. And in a very contraditing way too (check google on resurrection and the many contradictions). Then, the Letters say that all didn't happen.

The alhcmists say: we're awaiting the stone.

And: you have the energy of the sun at the base of your spine. But you keep knotting it up.

Posts: 3 | Location: London | Registered: 22 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by w.c.:
[qb] Rather ridiculous, since no amount of internal alchemy generates immortality, let alone resurrection of the dead. I say this with some confidence because I've been around Buddhist and Hindu tantric masters over the years, several of whom were quite compassionate people as well, but none of them embodied these legendary qualities attributed to mythical rishis of India, and all of them died in spite of their extraordinarily developed siddhis.

Even the stories about the Tibetan light body, where the dying adept is said to dissolve his or her body into light, is an altogether different phenomenon/account than Christ's resurrection, the later being neither resuscitation nor a ghoastly appearance, as the Apostles early accounts make clear.

As for the bit about sexual orientation, the gurus I met, who developed the alchemical powers to such a high degree, were all heterosexual, and so your letters seem to confuse the difference between androgeny and overt sexual orientation.

All in all, a rather weak attempt at reducing the uncreated Holy Spirit, and the created immortal (not eternal) soul to the creaturely kundalini, the latter dissolving during death. [/qb]
The dead are not the people who died. They are the people who weren't resurrected throught that fire. Hence: let the dead bury the dead (Jesus not wanting to go to a funeral). That's why Thomas has the sentecne: the dead are not alive, and the living WILL NOT DIE. And the first logon says: he who will understand the meaning of these words (the Gospel of Thomas) WILL NOT TASTE DEATH. Here is not meant you, since you, after reading the Letters, can understand too. But those who perform perform the Great Work.

There is no after-life-life. You say: all of them died in spite of their siddhis. Yes, read the Letters. If you produce that fire you will not die. Whoever died WAS NOT AN ALCHEMIST. He did NOT produce that fire. He was after followers, fame, whatever. In whatever sly way perhaps.

You say the Letters are ridiculous? You are conditioned to believe MORTALS.

Greetz.

<w.c.>
posted
Well, if I had any misgivings about saying "ridiculous," I'm pretty clear now it was the appropriate term.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, that's enough of "magnumopus." Posting privileges revoked.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello and goodbye to magnumopus Frowner Smiler ??? (shrug)

Talked about the gay thing with mom yesterday. She attends an evangelical Lutheran church. A young man
jumped up on the stage and shared his gay experience
and asked the congregation for help. "I need your help!"

After his impassioned speech, the pastor got up and explained that this 23 year old man is an actor, is not really gay and travels the country
performing his act in churches. A good idea? I don't know, just something that is happening.

Do gay people have a special kundalini? I don't know, but I could not finish Andrew Harvey's Son of Man, when most of the second half of the book was about how special his gayness was and how very precious his gay Christian worldview could be.

Should they publish? Sure, and if the liberal theology works, then it will grow. Liberal churches have lost half of their membership in the U.S.A. Hey, didn't we already try this?

If they have found something that works for them, then ok, and Christians have room yet to grow in this area, and I know that I do, so touching on it from time to time may be helpful, but do I have to cuddle up with it?

caritas, mm <*))))><

Posts: 2559 | Registered: 14 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It wasn't the "gay thing" that led to magnumgoofus' banning, but the other stuff, which I won't even attempt to try to summarize. As you know from other discussions on homosexuality, we've no quarrel here with equal rights for gays, except when it comes to the state considering their committed relationships to be "marriage." Even there, we do not all agree, and my opposition is based less on moral concerns than legal considerations.

posted Hide Post
Hi!

Jesus resurrection in the flesh is what declares
and spiritually defines Him as
GOD. Not a spirit leaving a body. But the Holy Spirit raising HIS.
margaret Smith

Posts: 13 | Location: scotland | Registered: 16 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Welcome Margaret . . . and good point!

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post