Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Living From Spirit.. Login/Join 
Picture of Katy
posted
I want to learn to live from Spirt.. That is the way I am saying it now. Same thing as "following after the HOly Spirit" in Bible.

Most of my life is suffering... I learn, and grow, and fall, and learn and grow some more... but I haven't found peace and joy.. I think I have joy, but not much peace. Some of you know of my struggles..from posting here.

A couple of weeks ago I did find peace in the midst of the storm... But in the storm I am going thru now... no peace. I pray, claim Gods promises, get others' support and advice incl. my Dr.

I'm stuck... I don't know if I need to seek more prayer and/or support.. or just be with God for now.. and wait for His answers.

Hint: marital problems.

Thanks,
Katy

Posts: 538 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 17 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Katy:
...I don't know if I need to seek more prayer and/or support.. or just be with God for now.. and wait for His answers.
I hear you Katy. My prayer for you is that you find the peace you long for, or at least, in time, more joy.

Posts: 455 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Katy,

I stand with Ryan in praying that you find peace and joy. Healing is a long process, maybe life-long.

Do you have a Christian Healing Rooms in your area? I'd strongly recommend healing prayer by somebody with God's anointing to heal.

Be open to receive all His blessings!

Shasha

Posts: 352 | Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Registered: 24 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 352 | Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Registered: 24 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ryan and Shasha, and thanks for the link.

Katy

Posts: 538 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 17 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post