Moderators: Phil
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Emissary of Love / Indigo Children Login/Join 
posted
I read a fascinating book last week by James Twyman, Emissary of Love. I didn't know which forum to put this in, Christian Spirituality, Lounge, Kundalini, because it touches on all of those.

The author travels the world singing songs for peace in war-torn areas, and was giving a lecture on spirituality in San Francisco at a private home, to about 50 people. There was only one child there, a 10-year-old boy, who talked with Twyman after the lecture, was surprised that other children weren't there to hear about God, and mentioned that he is in touch with other children "on the Net" who are fascinated by God. Twyman asked, "you mean you're on hte Internet?" The boy said he didn't have a computer, he can just see people's thoughts in his head. He gave Twyman a demonstration, and asked him if he would like to be able to do it too. Twyman said yes, and the boy touched him on the finger and disappeared.

Later, no one else at the lecture recalled ever seeing a boy there! Three days later, the author starts having psychic experiences, spoon-bending, telepathy, and medium-rough Kundalini symptoms. I'd consider the touch was shaktipat.

Later the author goes to Bulgaria to try to locate the boy, and meets other gifted, holy, and very psychic children being cared for in an Orthodox monastery.

Apparently these are but a few of many children worldwide with similar talents, all of whom are concerned with getting all of us to live as "emissaries of love."

I wrote the author's website to see if the story was true, and received an affirmative reply, that only very light fictionalization, changing names, and adding "color" to places occurred, but the events happened as described.

I've seen a couple of books about the "Indigo Children" which suggest that there are many, many children suddenly apprearing around us who seem to have a VERY advanced spirituality and knowledge of things beyond anything that could be accounted for naturally.

At any rate, I strongly recommend "Emissary of Love," and I'm interested in your thoughts about the alleged phenomenon.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post