Ad
ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Health and Wellness Issues    Staying alive thanks to the Internet -- in Iraq
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Staying alive thanks to the Internet -- in Iraq Login/Join

<HeartPrayer>
posted
Hi! The first step in "Health and Wellness" is staying alive.
Here is a fascinating story from the BBC about how important a role the Internet can play.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's a sad situation. I'd heard the terrorists and insurgents were making use of google maps for their benefit, but it's good to know that people are finding them helpful for escape routs.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<HeartPrayer>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Phil:
Wow, that's a sad situation. I'd heard the terrorists and insurgents were making use of google maps for their benefit, but it's good to know that people are finding them helpful for escape routes.
Yeah, I thought so too.
A wonderfully human detail in the midst of a depressing picture.
Worth dwelving on.

Life finds a way!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post