Shalom Place Community
rapture and its detractors

This topic can be found at:
https://shalomplace.org/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/18910625/m/65010306

12 March 2008, 06:36 PM
Ryan
rapture and its detractors
I just read through the other accounts in the OBE page where my account is listed. Some share elements of my experience, (like the sense of awakening from a dream but being paralyzed) but in many ways, mine seems different. One of the most common experience is somehow "seeing" the room, and seeing one's own physical body from outside, and then floating to other places while still "seeing." I did not have that.
13 March 2008, 12:59 AM
Phil
Wow, they really ask good questions to help process the experience! What a great site to read for anyone wanting raw data on our metaphysical make-up! And thank you for sharing your experience with us, Gregory/Ryan. Although I've not had OBE or NDE, it was very interesting to read your account and how you processed it on the site. Seems like this was a positive, transformative experience!
13 March 2008, 03:59 PM
Ryan
I agree, those are a helpful set of questions. There are many ways of telling the story, many facets of it that come to the surface depending on the context of my recalling it. The experience was "positive" to an extraordinary degree, and I'm still in the process of integrating it.