Subscribe to "A Daily Spiritual Seed" eNewsletter.

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
3. Ego Login/Join

posted
Let's use this thread to discuss chapter 3, or related topics.

Our video conference this week will be on Thursday again, March 20th, 7:30 p.m. CDT. Next week we will meet on Weds. night, which will open the possibility of live participation for those of you with Thursday evening conflicts.

Peace, Phil

Posts: 3609 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I was not able to make the video session live. I am looking forward to watching it on YouTube when it is posted.

Peace,
Greg

Posts: 9 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 March 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The video from last night is now available.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Sc3jFRdkU

There were only two participants, but they asked good questions and made clarifying comments, which will benefit us all.

Please note that our next video conference, on chapter 4, will be on Weds. (not Thurs., as before), March 26th, 7:30 p.m. CDT. If you cannot attend but would like me to address certain questions or share comments from you, just send them to me in advance by email: phil@shalomplace.com

Posts: 3609 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil:

I just watched the video. Thank you (and the participants) for another wonderful discussion. I am looking forward to next week when hopefully I can join live. I just read and did the Spiritual Exercises questions for the False Self System and they generally describe my early adulthood :-). This book has been outstanding. Thank you!

Peace,
Greg

Posts: 9 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 March 2014Report This Post