Subscribe to "A Daily Spiritual Seed" eNewsletter.

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
9. God-Self-Ego and Summary Login/Join

posted
Our final video conference will be this Thursday, May 1st, at 7:30 p.m. CDT. We can take up questions or comments from chapter 9 or from any part of the book. If you cannot attend, you can post them here or send them to my email, phil@shalomplace.com

Hope to see you online Thursday night.

Phil

Posts: 3580 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Pam: Hi Phil. I very much enjoyed the series of talks based on your newest book. As always your teachings inspire and motivate me to be more authentic in my life. Thankyou for inviting me to be a part of this discussion.

posted Hide Post
Thanks, Pam.

As you know, I messed up in recording the video, forgetting to switch to the screen-share setting when presenting the teaching and slides. I will re-do the presentation and post the link here and via email when I have the video up on youtube, hopefully in the next week or so.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, here's the link to video #9, which I have just re-done.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4PtB_C-HXU

Please feel free to continue to post questions and comments about any of the topics.

posted Hide Post
Phil:

I want to echo Pam's comments. I thought the book and the videos were outstanding. You were able to pack a lot of information into a very concise format. I learned a tremendous amount.

Also, I wondering if you could post the slides that you used for the Week 9 video?

Thank you!
Greg

Posts: 9 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 March 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, you can access the slides via the link below. It's a pdf file.

- http://heartlandspirituality.o...stianity-11.7-13.pdf